#45(Harry)

"How did you manage getting here without getting mobbed?" Niall asked mouth full of what he was eating.

The sight was hilarious.

"I know to go around unnoticed if I need to." I smirked.

"Where are you staying by the way?" It was now Zayn's turn to speak, with his very hot accent.

"Niall told me I could stay here," I said and I immediately noticed him looking at Niall with wide eyes who shrugged his shoulders in response, "I mean only if that's okay with you," I continued laying my hand on his wich made him look at me.

He looked down at my hand on his and then back at me, "I-I , yes of course. This is not the five star hotel you are used to, but you can stay of course."

"I don't care" I smiled.

"By the way, I wanted to ask you something." I said taking away my hand from his and taking back my fork, picking nervously at the scrambled eggs in my plate.

"What?"

"Will you go out with me tonight?"

"And that's my cue to leave." Niall said getting up from the table and taking his plate with him in another room.

Me and Zayn both chuckled, but then returned serious and nervous.

"As in a date?" He asked unsure.

"Yes a date," I said giving him a dimpled smile.

"What if people see us?"

"What's wrong with two friends going out for dinner?" I teased and I saw a glimpse of disappointment in his eyes.

"Well to the public eye we are just friends going out for dinner."

He looked up at me and gave me the most beautiful smile I had ever seen.