Chapter Eighteen

So, I'm sorry that this chapter is short but it can't be helped

***EDITED: 24/06/2018***

"Will this work?" Sarabi asked her brother as they hid around a corner waiting for Sid to lure the sabers so they can start their plan.

"Guess we'll have to find out, sis." Manny said looking down at his sister who wore an anxious expression on her face.

Sarabi sighed to herself, hoping that things will go smoothly and that they will all come out alive. Sarabi was knocked out of her thoughts once she saw Sid entering her view.

Not too long after Sid arrived, three sabers rounded the corner but stopped once they saw Manny holding a thick branch.

"Surprise." Manny sang before waking the three Sabers away and down the hill.

"Great job!" Diego praised as soon as he arrived. "Let's get out of here." Both Manny and Sarabi nodded their heads, about to head out.

"Come on Diego..." A deep voice spoke causing everyone to freeze in their tracks and turn to the source. Sarabi's blood ran cold as she got a good look at the male saber a couple of feet in front of her.

'It can not be.' Sarabi thought, as fear ran through her veins.

"Let's bring this mammoth down together." Soto finished. As he and Diego walked closer towards Manny.

But Soto stopped in his tracks once he noticed two things. One of them being that Diego stood in front of Manny in a protective manner and the second thing he noticed caused a smirk to appear on his face causing Manny and Diego to look at him in confusion.

"Well, well, well. Diego." Soto started causing Diego to narrow his eyes at him. "I didn't know that the female saber that was travelling with, is none other than...... my sister."

A/N'S: Oh shiieeettttt Sarabi is Soto's sister, my friend was demanding that Soto was Sarabi's sister though I'm not exactly too sure with this.

Anyways hope that you enjoyed this chapter next chapter should be up tomorrow or Monday

_______________________

"She's nothing like any of the other female Saber tooth's. She unique and different from the others, it just makes her special."~Diego

"I thought we could trust you! But I was wrong, even when I knew something was fishy about you from the start! Why did you even do it?"~Sarabi