Welcome to 'Ice Age: The Beginning'

Hello new and recent lovelies, welcome to my improved version of this story.

Just want to welcome new readers to this story and that I hope that this story is to your liking.

If you have any questions or concerns with this book, please feel free to let your worries in the comments ^ ~ ^ I always read your comments and take your words into consideration.

Thank you all for choosing this book to be put in your private library (if it's in there, I would have no idea because you know..... private is there for a reason) or reading list/s it just makes me happy knowing that you guys are happy and enjoying this book as much as possible.

I just want to say that I do not own any of the character from Ice Age nor do I own any of the media pics, all media pics belong to their rightful owners (If there are going to be any media pics but knowing me I won't really put any in unless I think its necessary or if you guys want me to put pics in)

Though I do however, own this book and my OC, Sarabi (I got the name Sarabi from Lion King because let's be honest guys it's a great movie to watch)

Book Cover has been done by the lovely iweasleyspal

***EDITED*** (16-05-2018)

_______________________

"She's nothing like any of the other female Saber tooth's. She unique and different from the others, it just makes her special."~Diego

"I though we could trust you! But I was wrong, even when I knew something was fishy about you from the start! Why did you even do it?"~Sarabi