Tracking a Party (Bilbo)

AN: This is a really short chapter

Please give me suggestions for future imagines

You had always been interested in Bilbo Baggins and when he disappeared without a trace you decided you would go looking for him. Of course some people knew in what general direction he had gone, but other than that there were no hints. You thought of yourself as quite a good tracker for a hobbit at least so you gathered a bag of necessities and headed out. You followed the trail and eventually you came to a clearing where three hideous trolls were. It took you awhile to realize they were stone, but when  you saw that you decided to investigate. You came to a cave that must have been the trolls' lair and then found warg tracks. You followed the tracks until you found hoof-prints. Following these you came to Rivendell. You heard music and when you got to it you saw the dwarves that had visited Bilbo the night before he left. You looked around and finally found Bilbo. You crept around the light of the fire and tapped Bilbo on the shoulder. He spun around and when he saw you his face lit up with happiness. You smile back at him and he said, "What are you doing here?" "Looking for you of course. May I join your party?" I ask hopefully. "I'll have to ask Thorin, but I sure hope you can." He answers.

The next day Thorin has excepted you into their party and the dwarves are about to leave. Bilbo then gets a look on his face and you know he doesn't want to leave. "Come on Bilbo. You have to come. If you don't I'll be all alone." "I'm coming, don't worry." He says smiling. At this moment you feel the sudden urge to kiss him. It seems as though he has the same urge because as you lean forward so does he. You kiss and you feel tingles flow out from the place of contact. As you break apart you smile at him and then turn to get your things.