Mischief Makers (Pippin)

You've just moved to Hobbiton from Brie and you don't have any friends. Not that you expect to make friends here, but it still is slightly disappointing. You've lived here for a week and you've only gone out about three times to go to the market to get necessities. Whenever you're at home you are reading and learning lore of men and elves. You've always been interested in lore and you hope that someday you will be a scholar in Rivendell.
Today you need to go out, but you're hoping you only have to deal with the hobbits selling the food to you. As you head out you soon realize that that's not going to be the case. Everyone in Hobbiton is too friendly and they can't just pass by someone who they haven't met before.
Later in the afternoon you decide that you want a drink so you head to a little pub called the green dragon. When you go in its cheerful and warm so you go over to the corner so as not to be noticed as readily. You order a pint of ale and sit back enjoying the liquor and the scent of pipe weed being smoked by the other hobbits. That's when you see him.
A hobbit that is just on the short side of average with a mischievous twinkle in his eye. You had to move from Brie because of a reputation as a forceful seducer when you are drunk. Luckily you aren't drunk yet so you are able to keep your distance,but as you finish your pint and order another you find it hard not to take him then and there.
You finish your second pint awhile later and go up to him. You are only slightly tipsy and so you ask him his name. "Peregrine Took" he answers "and what, may I ask, is a lovely lady like yourself doing in a pub this late in the day?" "Oh, you know, picking up an unsuspecting man to take to bed." you answer with a smirk. "I see." he replies "I would love to be your unsuspecting man if that is fine with you." "Of course." you answer.
When you get to your place you lead him in. As you turn around you see him rush at you. He pins you to the wall and asks "And what is your name?" You answer just before he smashes his lips to yours. Soon you are both mostly naked and making out on your bed. Eventually you become fully bare and as the intensity grows so does your sense that this boy is different. This might not be a one-night stand like all the others.
Months later you are still living in that same hole, but not alone you are now married to Pippin and even now a child is on the way. You are happy and all is well in your life.