*~* Chapter Two *~*

Start from the beginning

"No buts. Now shoo. " She waved her hand as if she was waving away a pesky little fly, "I've got some important work I have to get fininshed."

Reluctantly, I walked out of her office and out the house. I gulpped nervously as I went nearer and nearer to the house. The moving people were now taking in beds, couches, and any other heavy furniture.

I walked over the finally yard and over into the livingst- wait wasn't it the news people's yard now? I guess so since they bought it. I shuffled quietly over and past a few of the helping people. I stopped taking a look into one of the backs of the tuck. This one was filled with boxes upon boxes of items.

"May I help you?"

I jumpped around about to ninja whoever thought it was funny to sneak up on me like that but stopped. Standing infront of me was a guy who had to be at least a few years older than me. He had shortish brown hair that was sticking up places. He wore bright red sunglasses so I couldn't see his eyes and he had a few tattoos. Along with the tatts he had small gauges in his ears and a nose ring. He was a few feet shorter than me but still tall all the same.

He turned his head to the side waving his hands infront of my face.

"Hello? Anybody home? I asked may I help you."

I blinked a few times before what he said registered in my brain.

"Oh. Urmmm it should be me asking may I help you."

"And why is that?" He looked at me puzzeled.

"Parent."

One word. Short, simple, and to the point.

The guy made an 'O' shape with his mouth nodding.

"Ah, okay bro. You can help unload this turck first." He said pointing to the turck I had just been looking at.

He climbed up inside of the vechial and started passing boxes down for me to carry.

"That enough?" He asked as he stacked the fourth box on top of the others in my arms.

"Yeah," I anwsered.

"Okay then," The guy jumpped out onto the driveway, grabbed a few boxes for himself, and motioned me to follow him. "This way."

I followed him inside the house. I vagelly remember some the insides since when the old couple was alive Mary Livingstun would bake cookies for everyone in town. I was nine at the time. The kitchean I remembered best as we past though it to get to the stairwell in the room next door to it. The guy lead me upstairs and into a room which I suppose was going to be his.

He set down the boxes and I did the same. Looking over them, the guy handed me one.

"That's not mine."

I looked at the box that was now in my hands, then back at him.

"So...?"

"So, take it where it belongs."

"And how am I suppose to do that? I dont even know were it goes."

I watched as he walked around the room. His bed, a desk, and a dresser was in his room but nothing else besides boxes thrown ever which a way.

He sighed coming over to me and flipping one of the flaps open.

"You see this?" He pointed to the flap that had been marked with a dark red maker.

I nodded.

"That's Andy's color. So this is Andy's box." He said very slowly eyeing me as if I was stupid. "So then it goes in Andy's room."