Chapter 2 ☽

☽☽☽ ☽☽☽

☽☽☽ ☽☽☽

(Finley's Pov)

I never knew who my father was , my mother never told me and I never asked . It's not that she wanted to keep me from him it's just she said she was a good friend of his and one night they created me.

About two months after my mom went back home to Germany and she never came back to New York .

So now hearing from Natasha who my father was I stood there unbelievably utterly shock.

My heart was beating so fast my hands started to get sweaty .

I looked over at Tony and I noticed he was doing the same mouth agape slightly .

Still looking at Natasha .

"He's my what "? I asked looking at Nat .

She had a apologetic soft smile on her face .

"He's your dad Finley I'm sorry I'm telling you now but your mom made me promise please don't be mad at me" she said sincerely .

"Nat please tell me it's just a joke " I said looking back from her to Tony who stood still as statue looking like he's in shock .

It's not that I didn't want him to be my dad it's just why wait until I'm 16 to tell me . I love and miss my mom but why the hell would she make Nat promise her to wait this long ?

"Is Tony in shock "? Steve asked .

"I'm serious Fin here is everything you two need to know " she said putting two files in front of us .

I slowly opened it there was my birth certificate  my name said Finley Maria Stark I gasped .

But for my birth certificate Tony didn't sign .

There were pictures of Tony and my mom together when they were younger they looked about in there twenties .

So they did know each other.

"She's my kid?" I have a kid"? Tony finally spoke .

He slowly slid into the seat next to me.

Opening the other file .

I noticed there were letters written for him and pictures of ultrasounds and a DNA test .

When Tony finished reading the letters he passed them to me.

            Dear Tony, hi it's me Ella I have some important things to tell you and I sincerely apologize for letting you find out about her this late in time I have my reasons and please just trust me. The night we made love years ago I found out I was pregnant with Finley a month later . I didn't know if I should have told you or not then I was complicating . But then I seen how successful you was taking care of your fathers company and I didn't want to bring a child into that and slow you down so I went back to Germany. I know it's a incredibly stupid reason but I was young and I didn't think you was ready . Finley she's beautiful and extremely intelligent I can tell she got that from you she already skipped two grades I wouldn't allow her to skip anymore because I wanted her to have a child like life . She has your deep brown eyes and smart come backs . She's 16 now and by time your reading this you two have found out about each other . I know your going to be a great father to her I seen it actually . I know you will protect her with your life . And congratulations on your engagement to Pepper I'm happy for you .