She will set us free.

Start from the beginning

"I will find (Y/n) myself."

Every monster was shrieking in fear, knowing if they won't find Henry and Boris - doom shall await them. Thus, the miserable bodies, that were once normal people and employees, scattered in all different directions in search of Henry.

♢ Meanwhile, a cartoonish Wolf and an adult man reached the stairs of the first floor. Henry couldn't deny that this place was falling apart - but the exit from which he came from was so close. The innocent Boris was careful to make sure that Henry will reach his escape safely, just like Miss (L/n) ordered.

"We're almost there, buddy." - Henry slowed down while panting. "1st floor! We finally escaped the hell from down there."

Boris' ears perked up like a puppy, upon hearing more shrieking and screaming somewhere from downstairs. The toon realized that threat is still lingering around despite the exit being so close. Tugging on his pal's dirty sleeves, the wolf tried to pull Henry out of here.

"Wait, Boris," - Henry tried to reason, filling his voice with worry. "We're pretty far off, and the exit is almost there. But what about (Y/n)?"

Boris' eyes rounded up like two black buttons. He recalled that his pal won't go unless Miss (L/n) is with them. Before Henry or Boris could think of another plan, a thick smell of gasoline and smoke enveloped the floor. Air was thick with wisps of silver grey smoke curling and dancing their way through the haziness. Sweat lingered in the air, as Henry felt almost suffocated.

The Animation Studio was collapsing and it seems that someone started a big fire. Henry and Boris realized what was happening, and they had to hurry before the fire devores the first floor as well.

"Oh no... Boris! We can't leave (Y/n) behind. She said she'll come with us when we'll reach first floor? What if she's danger?"

Boris hummed in worry and concern. The Tall toon was sure that (Y/n) was in the deepest point of this workshop, destroying the pumping systems and the Ink Machine. But Boris and Henry struggled so far to come back in here, and taking the risk of going down into this hell hole to retrieve Miss (L/n) and come back up alive again is impossible!

Henry begged for differ.

♢ In the meantime, a certain Short Toon was running and slipping through inky walls to find his beloved. Bendy let his fear take over him, making him ran faster than he ever could. The poor devil could only guess where (Y/n) is ; destroying the Ink Machine, pumping systems, toy machines, the archives, anywhere! And all of them were on different floors and levels.

"C'mon, (Y/n) , where are you?!" - Bendy noticed the strong stench of smoke, signaling the upcoming arson that may occur here. Taking a notice of the extra puddles of ink, that could cause only more fire to envelop sooner. "Oh no!"

"(Y/N)!"

The Dancing Demon wasn't stopping. Bendy's eyes stayed glued to the corridors in front of him, while passing through rooms, chambers and offices while the world passed in a blur of red and white lights. The hiss of the broken pipes over the cracking wood planks were lost under the pounding bass of metal clashing somewhere.

"(Y/N)!!! Come Out, dear, this isn't funny anymore... Please!"

Bendy took notice of the Ink trails. When arriving to the pumping system, he met a broken machinery - (Y/n) was here before, and she already destroyed it. Running to his next destination, every necessary machinery or device that kept this place together was totally rigid beyond repair. But an important clue that Bendy caught were Ink-stained human handprints. (Y/n) went through this path.