4🌷

|FOURTH DAY|

Youngjae woke up when he was disturbed in his sleep.

"Where do you want to do today Jae?" Daehyun asked

"Are you kidding me Dae? Its still four in the morning!" The younger whined.

"Jae? Are you mad at me?" Daehyun sat beside the younger.

"Augh! You're cold!" Youngjae frowned.

"I just took a shower."

Daehyun was just wearing his shorts.

He slowly grabbed Youngjae's hand and the younger whined.

"Get up already Jae... I want to take you some where nice."

"Later..." Youngjae hid his face under the pillows.

"No."

"Dae... Later please."

"No. The sun's going to rise later." 

Youngjae stayed stubborn but he was now smiling, knowing Daehyun already had plans.

"Jae..."

Youngjae was smiling already but his face was hidden under the pillows.

"Jae please?"

Youngjae bit his lips to hide his laughter when he heard Daehyun's plea.

"Baby..."

Youngjae snorted and turned around and let out a fit of giggles. He was fully awake now.

"You like being called baby?" Daehyun asked with playfullness and Youngjae laughed.

"Get up baby Jae... We need to go."

"No."

"Get up or..."

"Or what?" Youngjae smiled and hugged Daehyun's pillow.

"I'm going to kiss you." Daehyun smirked

Youngjae blushed and sat up causing Daehyun to frown.

"You dont want to kiss me?" Daehyun was now straddling Youngjae's legs.

Youngjae scrunch his nose cutely and leaned closer to Daehyun.

Daehyun close his eyes and Yougjae leaned dangerously closer.

Youngjae leaned closer and smiled.

He kissed Daehyun's chin and Daehyun pouted.

"Later." He kissed Daehyun's mole under his eye and pushed the boy off him and went to the bathroom to get ready.

He got  ready without Daehyun's help and they went outside while holding hands.

"Stop it." Daehyun  laughed when Youngjae frowned.

The younger ignored him and continued to bit his thumb or play with his thumb by the use of his mouth. It was one of Youngjae's bad habits.

"Stop it baby. Its dirty."

Youngjae closed his eyes and fell asleep with his thumb on his mouth.

He woke up hours later when he felt Daehyun carry him somewhere.

He opened his eyes when he heard chattering.

"Where are we?"

"Ocean Park."

Daehyun gave him a huge smile and Youngjae hugged him tightly.

"Gosh you're the best!"

They got their tickets and Daehyun's heart melted at the sight of Youngjae playing with the sea lions.

"If only you're not leaving me..." Daehyun muttered under his breath and turned to look on his side and saw a boy who was about Jongup's age.

He was looking at the sea lions and Youngjae then he smiled bitterly.

"A-are you okay?" Daehyun asked hesitantly.

"I'll be lying if I yes."

"What's your name?" Daehyun asked

"Choi Seungcheol..."

"Im Jung Daehyun. What's wrong Seungcheol-ah?" Daehyun asked

"Just regretting things... I didnt even had the courage to tell Jihoon I liked him... Now... He's gone... It hurts. It hurts so much."

Daehyun's eyes widened in fear.

"H-he died?"

Seungcheol nodded and sighed.

"I used to bring him here often... Hyung. I can tell you like that pretty hyung over there. I suggest you tell him what you feel before its too late. Even if it hurts so much... Please try to smile and make him feel like everything's going to be fine. Make him feel that he's loved and special... before its too late. He wont last long hyung." Seungcheol said and left.

Daehyun was stunned. He bolted into Youngjae's side and hugged the younger.

"Hyung what's wrong?"

"I'm hungry. can we go eat?" Daehyun said

"Oh... okay."

They ate and Youngjae was nervous all of a sudden.

"Youngjae. If I tell you I like you, will you believe me?" Daehyun asked seriously.

"I-I dont know..."

"I like  you. A lot. Since middle school." Daehyun confessed and Youngjae's face heated up and his heart beat accelerated

"Y-you mut be joking." Youngjae said and they went to the nearest library slash bookstore.

"No I'm not."

Daehyun stared at Youngjae with full of affection and Youngjae grabbed the elder's hands.

"What?" Daehyun asked

"Just want to hold your hand." Youngjae said

Youngjae bought cook books while Daehyun bought magazines.

"Youngjae..."

"What?"

"I like you. A lot." Daehyun whined and put the paper bags inside his car.

Youngjae sighed and rolled his eyes.

They entered the arcade next and Youngjae played with the toy claw.

"Yah! Youngjae I like you. Dont ignore me!"

Youngjae sighed and felt bad for the elder. He was really sincere and he didnt want the elder to get hurt.

"Hyung... You should not. I'll die-"

"Its better for me to say it while you're still here with me than regret it in my whole life when you're gone." Daehyun said and Youngjae was really stunned.

He looked around and saw everybody was busy with their thing.

He kissed  Daehyun's forehead.

"Dae? You should stop it. You'll just hurt yourself."

"Jae, I want to. dont blamme yourself. I did this, not you. So please let me love you while I still can." Daehyun said

Youngjae nodded and Daehyun smiled widely and happily.

They played inside the arcade for hours and Daehyun won him a lot of toys.

It was near sunset when Daehyun brought Youngjae to the beach.

"Why are we here again?"

"To watch the beautiful sunset."

They both watched the sunset with with a huge smile plastered on their faces while holding hands.

Later on, Daehyun's lips were against Youngjae's and the younger was returning the kiss with a sad smile.

Daehyun didnt know what he was entering.

Love really makes people do stupid things.