twenty-seven

QIN MINGZHU POV

"You look horrible," Fen gege comments as I wrapped myself in blankets. "Did you even take a bath?"

I glared at him, holding the panda Yanchen won for me at the amusement park, "I took a bath earlier, idiot."

Zuo Ye leaned in towards him, "She called you idiot,"

Yanlei chuckled, "An idiot, she says,"

Fen gege gritted his teeth and look at the two boys, "I heard that. I'm not deaf!"

Mubo asked, sitting beside me. "Mingzhu, why don't we go to the mall?"

"I don't want to watch you boys all day playing in the arcade," I replied, feeling a bit bored.

"We're actually going to watch Zimo today," Fen gege explained. "He's cosplaying at a special event."

Zimo. I miss him. I miss my bestfriend. Ever since he told me how he felt, we became distant. We haven't seen each other that much ever since.

"Are you still fighting with Mo-ge?" Zuo Ye asked.

Mubo widens his eyes, "You and Zimo are in a fight? But I thought he took you home the other night?"

"Bo-ge, stop talking." Yanlei said, nudging his shoulder.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Took me home? But Yanchen was the one who -" I looked at Fen gege who was standing next to the couch. He was silent. "Is this true?"

Fen-gege closed his eyes before speaking, "Mingzhu, I think you need to talk to him."

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

We finally arrived at the mall after picking up Peiyao, buying Zuo Ye's burgers and getting stopped by Jeffrey in the middle of the road.

He decided to come along since he says he misses his parents. What the hell.

"Fen-ge drives like an old man," Yanlei muttered in front of me.

"Well he is an old man," Peiyao replied, fixing his hair.

"So, I heard you and Yanchen broke up," Jeffrey whispered as we walked inside the mall.

"It's none of your business, Tung," I replied, not really in the mood to talk to him.

Jeffrey stood in front of me, "I heard he only used you to make Shuzhen jealous?"

"Move, Jeffrey. I don't want to talk about it,"

"Something wrong, sis?" Fen-gege arrived beside me right on time.

"Yes," I crossed my arms over my chest, "Your daughter is getting annoying."

My brother laughed as Jeffrey rolled his eyes, leaving the scene, "Forgive him. He's heartbroken, too. Just like you."

I totally forgot that if Shuzhen and Yanchen get back together, Jeffrey will be left behind.

"Does Jeffrey like Shuzhen?" I ask Fen gege as we followed the boys.

"Well, you can say that he adores her. But he hasn't admitted to it yet,"

I sighed, as I continued walking. I was about to go in the event's area when Fen-gege stopped me, holding my shoulder.

"What's wrong, ge?"

"If you like Yanchen so much, why don't you fight for him?"

I shook my head, "He likes someone else."

"Did you ask him about that?"

"No," I muttered.

"Then how can you be so sure?"