He gasps and stares at me like I've just killed someone. "Cookies & Cream is not just vanilla ice cream with Oreos. It is vanilla ice cream with Oreos and happiness."

I laugh and shake my head at him. He smiles, though I'm not sure why. We talk for a little while before he finishes. Then, we both walk out of the shop.

The rain is now falling at a heavy pace and it nearly soaks through my jacket. I run to his car and get in, slamming the door behind me. I pull the seatbelt over me just as he gets in.

He starts the car to get the heat to run, then shakes his head almost like a dog who just got bathed would. Water flies off his soaking hair and sprinkles against me.

"Stop that." I tell him. He does it again just to irritate me before backing out of the parking lot.

We pull back out on the road and I realize that we're close to my house. I'm a little disappointed; I actually enjoyed tonight. This boy that I was so disgusted by this morning actually made me have fun. I've had a really nice time.

Alexander toys with the radio, trying to find a station he likes. When he does, he gets excited and starts singing along to the song. He's obviously trying to sound bad and I can't stop laughing at him. He drums his fingertips along the steering wheel with the rhythm.

I direct him to the road where my house is and we soon pull onto it. He parks in front of my house and stops the car.

"Here you are, little one." He tells me with a smirk.

"Funny." I say while rolling my eyes. He laughs and I take the seatbelt off. I grab my folder from the backseat, making sure I still have all my papers intact.

"Thanks uh, thanks for bringing me home." I tell him.

"No problem." He says with a smile, his blue eyes sparkling.

I sigh and open the door. When I step out, Alexander tells me goodbye. I do the same before walking up to the door of my house.

I burst in just as I hear his car pull away. Madeline sits strewn across the couch with a bag of chips in her hands. "If I would've known you'd be this long then I would have told you to wait on me."

I look at the clock. Has it really been two hours?

"Sorry." I mumble before heading upstairs to my room.

"Woah, hold on a minute. Who brought you home?" she questions.

"Um, Alexander." I say without turning to look at her.

"Ooh, a boy?" she snickers. "How sweet."

"It's not like that." I snap before bolting up the stairs.

I go into my room and fling myself onto my bed. I realize how tired I am and how long of a day it's been. So, I quickly take a shower and change into a tee and sweatpants. I climb into bed and just shut my light off when Madeline bursts in.

She flicks the light on and I groan. I roll over, covering my face in the blankets. She laughs a little before laying along the end of my bed, crushing my feet beneath her.

"Tell me stuff about the cast. Any friends yet?" she asks. Does she not realize I'm trying to sleep?

It is a good question. I haven't really talked to anybody. Just Amandla and Alexander really.

"Not really." I tell her. "I don't know anyone well enough."

"Apparently this Alexander guy is pretty close to you already." She says.

"No. He just drove me home." I answer.

"It doesn't take two hours to get here." She accuses.

"We stopped for ice cream." I say, my face starting to get red.

"Fancy." She says sarcastically. "Is he cute?"

Very.

Did I really just think that?

"He's alright." I lie. As much as I want to gag for saying it, he is very attractive.

"Well how old is he?" she asks.

"Maybe 18 or 19." I say.

"Oh, forget it. He's too old for you. But me, on the other hand..."

I start to feel my face get hot and feel angry all of a sudden. Not really at Madeline, and I'm not sure what. But for some reason, I want to scream in frustration.

"Are there any cute guys?" she asks after a while.

I think. There are quite a bit. I don't really know their names though. The Australian guy is attractive, but he looks even older than Alexander. And the guy that plays Peeta is pretty cute. Oh, and Ian. He was adorable.

"There's a few." I say, smiling to myself.

"Well good. I call dibs on Alexander though." She says before running out of the room and switching my light off.

And that angry feeling returns.