Chapter 1.

Lexann's POV

"WAKE UP LEXANN!" my mother screamed from the kitchen. " You don't want to have your mate waiting. "

Urgh. I just love the morning. Note my sarcasm. Although I hate waking up much that I rather make 99 trips to hell and back, I still obeyed my dear mom whose scream can be heard even when I'm on the third floor. Just for today and only today that I will wake up early since it is my seventeenth birthday and I may be or may not be finding my mate. I'm so excited. Just kidding, I just hope he is not some Alpha because yours truly over here is going to be the next Alpha in line after my father who is the current Alpha steps down.

Getting up, I went into the toilet to do my stuff. Everyone has a nature call, don't judge. I walk to my closet and look for an outfit to wear among the monochrome and monochrome and maybe some colours but still on the dark side of clothing I own. Irony much because I LOVE BLACK when I am from the White Moon pack. I chose a white tank top just so I can wear my black leather jacket over and one of the black skinny jeans. Throw on my baby black Adidas superstar and my watch from moon knows where shop in downtown and put on minimal makeup. When I say minimal, minimal is eyeliner and tinted lip balm, that's it. I grabbed my navy blue looking bag and headed down to the kitchen.

' How are you feeling mini queeny? You are pretty jumpy yah.' I mind link my wolf, Emily whose real name is Emlizmoon. Emily prefers me calling her Emily because my mini queeny over here finds it bothersome to be called her by her full name.

' Dunno? I think it is a good thing thou and the probabilities of us meeting our mate today is high xannie.'

"Okay then mini queeny. "

" Hey, mom! " I chirped as I walk down the stairs.

" Hey, darling! Happy birthday. So, are you ready to meet your mate? "

" I don't know. I'm just gonna pray to the moon goddess that he is not an Alpha. I don't want to go to another pack and leave White Moon empty. "

" Darling, don't worry. Even if he is an Alpha, we could merge as last resort." she gave me an assuring smile. " But I dare him to reject my darling, I'll make sure that I will skin him alive. "

" Oh well, thanks, mom. I think that I will have to go and find out for myself then. " I said trailing off.

" Don't think too much. Just eat your breakfast and go find him." she placed a plate of chocolate pancake in front of me.

You must be thinking why is my mom cooking when she is the Luna. Well, in my pack the wolves are allowed to live in their own houses on our land. Which leads to my family be the only ones living in the huge pack house. So, my dear mother demands, keyword demands that she will be the one who is cooking with since "no one" knows. The truth is that the whole pack knows about it but who dare to go against my not a common gentle Luna.

I dug in and practically cleaned the plate squeaky clean.

" Where's dad? "

" In his office."

"Workaholic much." My father as the Alpha of White Moon pack, the strongest pack after the Royal pack is usually busy with pack work but he does spare his time for our father-daughter horror movie time.

"Agreed" We high-five each other in agreement because we always wanted more family time.

I look at my watch and decides that I should leave for school. 

"Bye, mom! I'm leaving for school."

" Bye, darling. Oh, I almost forget to give you my present. "