Chapter Seven - 2jae

BAMBAM'S POV

"Bambam... " He said just above a whisper. "What's wrong...? "
"I... " He sounded like he was having difficulty saying what he wanted to say. I couldn't keep him upset like this so I just hugged him back. "You can tell me anything when you're ready. "

THIRD PERSON POV

He nodded his head. Bambam slightly got up but, just collapsed again in Yugyeom's arms. Yugyeom caught him just in time. He put his hand on Bambam's head. "You're sick. I have to go buy medicine I'm calling Youngjae and Jaebum to take care of you, okay? " He weakly replied with an 'okay'.

🌺time skip🌺

Jaebum and Youngjae came. Bambam could see that they were crushing on each other. Just because he's sick it doesn't mean he can't tell. He sat with them. Jaebum was staring a Youngjae like he was he's favourite food or something. Meanwhile Youngjae was trying everything to make Bambam feel better. Jaebum followed him. "Youngja- " Jaebum couldn't finish his sentence before Youngjae tripped and Fell on top of Jaebum. If Bambam's head didn't hurt he would've laughed his head off right now. Youngjae rubbed his eyes and opened them. His eyes went as wide as saucepans and his face turned into a rosy red shade. He got up and bowed down multiple times. " I'm sorry! I'm sorry! " Jaebum put his finger on Youngjae's lips hushing him. After that Youngjae just took Bambam upstairs and fed him some soup. Later on, Bambam went to sleep. Youngjae went down stairs to Jaebum. Jaebum was on his phone sitting like a prince with on arm rested on the armchair. Youngjae thought he looked so cool. He sat next to Jaebum looking over at his phone seeing him texting some girl. Of course, Youngjae knew he didn't have a chance with Jaebum but, his brain wouldn't stop fantasising. "Jae, who's that? " Youngjae asked. On the other hand, Jaebum thought Youngjae was so cute. Jaebum was texting his friend and yes, she was a girl.

💬T E X T 💬

Jaebum
He's talking to me!
What do I do?

Lisa
You talk to him.

Jaebum
I'm gonna kiss him...?

Lisa
Finally! Great idea!

💬E N D O F T E X T 💬

Youngjae was so cute just sitting there he couldn't take it anymore. "Youngjae. " He said sternly. Youngjae turned around very cutely, with an innocent look playing on his face with a smile. "Hmm? " Jaebum cupped his face and slowly leaned in. He closed the gap between their lips and pushed Youngjae gently down on the couch. Not breaking this kiss but, slowly backed away and inch only.

"Youngjae...I... "

A/N: okay, do you guys want to know what's going to happen next? Btw, please check out all the Yugbam accounts I mentioned in the first chapter! Bye, bye, guys! 💓🖤❤️💛💗💚❣️💖💙💕💜💞💝

Also I'm a bit clueless to why the views have gone down by a lot from 30 views to 10. Is it not interesting? Please give feedback!

(Btw the picture on the top is my home screen) 🙂