The First Morning

-HEY GUYS! QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT! FIRSTLY, I AM TRYING TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN BUT OFTEN HAVE WRITERS BLOCK. LEAVE ME A COMMENT WITH A PLOT SUGGESTION AND I MIGHT JUST INCLUDE IT. ALSO, PLEASE FOLLOW ME AND I'LL FOLLOW YOU BACK. FEEL FREE TO SHARE THIS STORY WITH OTHERS AND LEAVE ME LINKS TO THINGS YOU GUYS HAVE READ OR WRITTEN. I WILL DO MY BEST TO READ THEM ALL. THANK YOU-

I wake up on the floor of Bram and Mina's dorm with Abby beside me. I have a feeling we aren't supposed to by staying in dorms at school we don't go to but nobody seemed to notice. I rolled over and saw that Abby was already up and texting Leah.

"Hey Abby." I say.

She turns to me and smiles. "Morning. Want me to say hi to Leah for you?"

"Sure. How was you're day with Mina and Cassie? Wait- where is Cassie?"

"It was great. We went shopping for, like, hours. I have enough shoes to last until the end of college. But I also blew about a hundred bucks. Thank God for generous grandparents, am I right?"

I laughed. "Yeah. Why aren't you staying with your cousin?"

"Cassie's dorm is too close to the office and I have a feeling that neither of us are really allowed to be here." Abby says and she winks at me.

A couple of hours later, Mina and Abby have both left to hang out with Cassie and probably to shop some more. Bram and I are the only ones left in the dorm. My stomach growls loudly. I just realized that I haven't eaten in a very long time.

"Hungry?" Bram asks with a smirk. "Here." He tosses me a quest bar. Oreo flavored. And my heart just melts. He really does know me. I tear it open and take a bite.

"Oh my God," I say. "These things are fucking amazing."

"I know, right? I took the liberty of purchasing pretty much every Oreo flavored thing they had at Target. I also borrowed Cassie's sister's set of Harry Potter movies."

"Well aren't we going to have the absolute best weekend together?"

"That we are." Bram says. "So what should we do today? I was thinking Central Park. You know, take a picture at that 'Friends' fountain."

"I've always wanted to do that!" I say. 

"Perfect. Let's get going." Bram took a sip from an R2-D2 mug. He isn't an avid Star Wars fan so I'm guessing that it's Mina's. "Oh wait- I got you something." He sets down his cup and shuffles through a chest of drawers beneath his desk. He pulls out a rectangular box with a smily face sticker on it. 

"Bram, you didn't have to." I say, blushing.

"I know I know but I saw this and it totally reminded me of you so I had to get it. Open it," he says. Do I do. It's a T-shirt. It's not Elliott Smith. Or Harry Potter. It's both. 

"Holy crap," I say as I clasp my hand over my mouth.

"Do you love it?" Bram asks. 

"Oh my God, are you kidding? I fucking love it," I say. I just put it on right then and there. Bram and I have no boundaries when it comes to nakedness. None at all. "Oh my God. I'm obsessed!"

Bram leans in and kisses me. "How did you get to be so cute?"

"Well, when two people really love each other..." I joke.

"Anyways....." Bram laughs. "Ready for the park?" I nod and we head out the door.