Origin

Kai Cobra is a 9 year old boy who's dream was to be the stunt devil like a certain person he watched on TV. That person was none other than Johnny Blaze. Kai idolized him and practiced doing similar stunts with his bicycle, hoping to be just like him one day. His dad didn't know how to feel about this. His mom however, wasn't very keen about him trying to perform similar stunts. She found it cute that her son would pretend to be his idol, being just as brave, but she didn't like it when he tried to do the same kind of stunts because she always thought he could get hurt. And for the most part, she was right.

Mom: "Kai, I thought I told you to not do those kinds of performances, you always hurt yourself."

Kai: "Not always. Besides, how am I supposed to be as brave and daring as Johnny if I can't even do a single jump on a bike?"

Mom: "Kai, I love you sweetie but if you keep this up, you're going to end up getting yourself killed."

Dad: "She's right kiddo, you gotta be careful about these sorta things. We know you want to become a stunt devil, but even they know when enough is enough. Take a break for a while."

Kai: "Ok... but can I still ride my bike at least?"

Mom/Dad: "Of course."

Kai: "Yay."

Mom: *giggle*

Kai was happy that he would at least get to ride around in his bicycle. Everything seemed normal until late at night when Kai woke up and heard his mom and dad talking about how he has cancer(his dad, not Kai). Kai was shocked to say the least and ran back into his bedroom with tears in his eyes. He didn't want to lose his dad. He wanted him to stay, to watch him grow and become the best stunt devil in the world. He didn't know what he could do.

However, he then sees a shadowy figure on the floor. He got up to see a man in a black coat with a cane.

 He got up to see a man in a black coat with a cane

????: "Hello little boy, you feeling ok?"

Kai was wondering what a tall old man was doing in his room.

Kai: "Who are you and what're you doing in my room?"

????: "Who am I you say? I'm the answer to your problem."

Kai sat there, curious as to what he meant

Kai: "What do you mean?"

????: "I'm the one who can cure your father."

Kai stood there shocked to hear this man say that he can cure his fathers cancer. And even then, the very idea of someone being able to cure any cancer at all was unbelievable.

Kai: "How? Who are you? Are you an angel?"

The man stood there and laughed