Chapter 1

Robert Brown’s POV:

Fake people, that’s all this school has. Everyday of my life I am surrounded by people that are afraid to be themselves. I am the kind of guy that doesn’t give a shit about what people say behind their back because I am who I am, but in my school there is a hierarchy. The super mega slutty “queen bee” that thinks that she is better than any existing creature in this world, Avis Fawn, then comes her super mega wanna-be clan following her around and the man-whore jocks that all they want from her is her body… in my opinion, your only a real man when you know where your limit is, and that is when she’s ready, not because of group pressure or pressure that your boyfriend will dump you if don’t have sex with him.

*ring, ring* Oh damn it, history class, with the unbearable Avis Fawn, seriously I think that girl is throwing away her life being a bitch just because she wants to be “cool”, I really think she could be an engaging person if she wasn’t influenced by her supposed “friends” that just “like” her because she is popular.

As I entered history, late, as always, I entered and suddenly Avis starred at me and started whispering to one of her wanna-be friends, gosh I hate that girl. Basically, my school life is reading, yeah ,I am a book worm, and then going to football,(no I am not a jock) that’s all I do, even though I am in advance classes I keep my grades up, don’t even know how.

“Class, for this end of the semester you have a project, I’ll choose your partners so don’t get too excited,” said Mr. Williams. “Hillary and Daniel, Monique and Charles, Annabelle and George… blah, blah, blah.. names and names, when suddenly… Avis and Robert.”