Like a date?

~Lisa's POV~

Jungkook stormed off in his bedroom. What's his problem? I slowly went to his room and saw him rolled to a sushi. Cute.

"Jungkook?" I said quietly.

"Go away!" He yelled.

"What did I do?" I asked.

"J-Just.....Go a-away" he cried. I went close to him and saw his face.

"I'm sorry" he got up from his bed. He hugged me. I hugged back.

"I was just upset because I was lonely here" he pouted.

"Why didn't you come with us in the park?" I asked softly.

"Well...I was not in the mood" he said lowly. I sighed.

"Okay... You wanna eat outside?" I asked. He nodded. I went out and went to my house. I changed to a white t-shirt, black pants and a benie. I got my bag and went to Jungkook's house. He was wearing a black t-shirt, black pants and a hoodie.

"Let's go?" He asked. I nodded and we went out. We went to his car and we drove to a restaurant. We went out and we got inside. We sat on the table and a waiter went to us. She was checking Jungkook. What a beach:)

"What would you like to order?" She looked at Jungkook the whole time.

"I would like to order carbonara and pineapple juice." He ordered.

"How about you Lisa?" He asked. The waiter looked  at me dead in the eye.

"U-Uh... I'll get the same order as him" I faked smile. She noted it and went out. I rolled my eyes. After couple of minutes, the waiter came with our order. She purposely touch Jungkook's hand while placing our order in the table. Jungkook gave her a disgusting look when she touch his hand. My blood was boiling. I slammed my hand in the table making the waiter and Jungkook flinch.

"What are you doing? Are you even doing your job or your seducing this boy?! What kind of waiter is seducing her customers?!" I shouted. She looked shocked even Jungkook.

"I-I'm sorry ma'am" she bowed. When I wasn't looking the waiter made a "call me" sign in her hands then Jungkook gave her a disgusted face then she left.

"Calm down" he caressed my hand. I sighed.

"I'm sorry" I began eating my order. After 10 seconds, Jungkook began eating too. He kept staring at me while eating, while I just continued eating uncomfortably. After we're done eating, we went to a park near the restaurant. We sat by the swings.

"U-Uh...I'm sorry about earlier in the restaurant" I looked down.

"It's okay. Also thank you for saving me from that disgusting waiter" he laughed softly. I laughed softly.

"Yeah.." I sighed.

"U-Uhh Lisa?" He looked up to me.

"Yeah" I looked to him in the eyes.

"Isn't this like a date?"