Chapter 17: Tour

Previously...

"Hello, everyone from Françoise Dupont! I am Mrs. Cheng Mian, the director of this school, And welcome to Ming De University of Guangzhou." She said said with her fluent accent in french as she gave us a smile but I only smirked at her.

It's good to be back!

***

-Marinette-

"I welcome you all here from Françoise Dupont. It is a pleasure to have you in our school." Aunt Mian smiled. She shook her hand with Ms. Bustier who did the same.

"I do hope that our kindergartens weren't bothering you." She frowned a bit before chuckling.

"Oh, no. Not at all." Ms. Bustier shook her head with a smile. "We thank you for you kind welcome."

"It's the least we could do." Aunt Mian said. I smiled but was hidden since I was standing behind my classmates with Alya beside me, updating her LadyBlog.

"How about we give you a tour?" Aunt Mian suggested with a smile.

"Oh, that would be lovely," Ms. Bustier said before turning around to face us. "Students, while we're here, please do behave yourselves and cooperate." She called out to us.

"Yes, Ms. Bustier!" We replied attentively with a nod.

"But before the tour, everyone, I'd like to introduce to you Prince Kim Tae Hee. He's a Prince from Korea but started his study here at China." And if on cue, Tae Hee suddenly appeared and stood beside my aunt with a smile on his face. "He's gonna be with us with the tour."

All the girls from the school campus squealed while my other girl friends smiled and waved at him, instantly recognizing his face when he visited me at the hotel. He smiled back at them then greeted a few of my classmates while the Chinese students continued to shriek and squeal until Aunt Mian shut them up and made them return to their classroom which they obliged. Chloe, on the other hand, cling herself around Tae Hee after seeing him standing in front of us.

"Thank goodness they're gone." Alya muttered. I rolled my eyes at her before smirking.

"That's not the end of it," I replied, crossing my arms. "Plus, there's Chloe." Alya groaned.

"Seriously?! They're even worse than Chloe!" Alya yell-whispered with a glare straight at Chloe and a few students around.

"Its nice to see you all once again," Tae Hee smiled, his eyes roaming around like he was looking for someone. "But where's Marinette?"

Called it.

"I'm at the back!" I called out, not looking at him while my arms are crossed. He made his way towards me with Chloe whining and trying but fail to stop him from doing so.

"You've gotten pretty short," Tae Hee laughed. And Alya, Nino, and Adrien joined him. "I almost didn't see you."

"I agree. I'm even taller than her." Alya smirked which made me huff. Tae Hee chuckled then ruffled my hair, causing a few strands of my bangs to fall and cover my eyes.

"Hey!" I slapped away his hand. "If you're here to insult me about my height just because you're all tall, might as well leave me alone and do your task assigned to you."

"Yeah, You shouldn't go talking to Maritrash over here!" Chloe chimed in with an eye roll before smiling sweetly at Tae Hee who flinch.

"Chloe, please don't make a scene." Adrien sighed.

"How many times have I told you not to call Marinette 'Maritrash'?" Tae Hee asked coldly with a glare at Chloe who whimper, dropping her hands from clinging into him.