Night 1(Meeting Bonnie)

You: CRAP

You realize you have no idea what your doing, you think that the first thing you should do is check the cameras and you do so. You don't find anything out of the ordinary and closes out of the cameras. You check the clock, to your surprise it was 2:01 already.

You: Wow, that fast...? I might as well take a nap. The night will be over with by the minu-. WHAT WAS THAT!

You were interrupted by the sound of a child's laughter, then footsteps after. You check the cameras in no time flat. You find Bonnie is missing from the show stage, at this point you were shitting your pant. You find Bonnie in the supplies closet looking for something, you zoom in to see what she was doing. Your cameras turn into static, you then hear breathing from your left. You punch the light button to see Bonnie clear as day.

Bonnie: hey cutie, what are you doing here

You: ...

Bonnie: Not much of a talk huh? Doesn't matter! What I'm planning you want need to ta-

You move your hand to the door button and pushes it without a second thought, interrupting Bonnie mid-sentence. You look out the window to see Bonnie looking more shocked then surprised.

Bonnie: What the hell!? Men always fall for that

You: Well I'm not other men just go away

Bonnie: Don't say that, it will only make me want you more!

Bonnie gives a little chuckle before she looks at the clock and darts back down the hallway. You open the door and look down the hall only seeing her running smoke left. You shrugged and took a seat, you sigh that she was gone but couldn't get that feeling telling you its not over. You look back at the cameras and start scrolling through them. You find Bonnie in the backstage in a doggy style pose.

Bonnie: COME ON NIGHTGUARD, YOU KNOW YOU WANT THIS

You dont even listen to what she says as you go to another camera, but even through your office you can hear the angry yell from an upset animatronic. You feel bad thinking the nicest thing you can do is at least say hi. Taking up all the emotions wobbling in your head,you exit the office and head to the backstage. You find Bonnie in the corner, plotting her next attack until she sees you. You both stare at each other before saying something.

You: h-h-h-hi   b-bonnie

Bonnie: Look who finally came to-

You: ok I said what I needed to say

You bolt back to your office like an Olympic leaving Bonnie confused on what just happened. You sit back down feeling proud that you had the courage to do that in the first place. You relax and look at the clock revealing it saying 5:59. You jump with joy as the night was almost over with, Until. The power shut down, you look at the cameras seeing that you only have 3% left. You scramble around your office looking for a spare battery or something to keep the power going. 2% was all it had left, and you where going to go insane if you couldn't find a spare battery. You then hear footsteps realizing it was bonnie. You couldn't close the door or it would drain the remaining power left. You also realize your screwed any way you put it, so you drop to your knees and put your hands together to start saying your prayers. You look to your right to see Bonnie kinda looking embarrassed. You give her a confused look (still on your knees remind you). She quickly drops something and takes off. You look at what she drop, it was a BATTERY. You jump up thanking God and Bonnie for allowing me to get one. After putting it in you hear the 6 am bell go off.

Bell: DING DONG DING DONG...DONG DING DONG DING

You: ABOUT FREAKING TIME

You pack up and leave the office, after entering the dinning area, you see Michelle, Benny, and Emily. You give them a light wave, they seem to notice that you were tired as hell.

Emily: Hey Y/N

Benny: look who survived a boring night

Michelle: Hey there sweetie, how was your first night

You: Weird believe it or not

Bonnie: It would have been better if he'd just let me to him

Everybody looks in Bonnie direction including the animatronics on the stage. The animatronics turn full body into bonnie's direction  and cross their arms. My face turns strait pale as everybody else looks fine like they heard and seen this before.

Freddy: WHAT THE HELL BONNIE I THOUGHT WE AGREED TO STAY ON STAGE TONIGHT!

Bonnie: WELL I'M SORRY IF I COULDN'T HOLD BACK MY URGES FOR 5 DAYS

While you see Bonnie and Freddy arguing, you also see chica in the corner just eating a slice of pizza.

Michelle: ALL RIGHT GIRLS BREAK IT UP

Bonnie: Well tell Freddy to stop yelling at me

Freddy: I wouldn't have to yell if you would just stick to THE FUCKING PLAN

Bonnie: who gives a crap about the plan, my plan is to get as much sex time as I can hehe

She then starts looking in your direction, giving off a "your so screwed tonight" look. You start looking at Emily and Benny and they look back at You. They knew exactly what you was thinking because they said:

Emily and Benny: Yes they can talk

You: HOW!?

Emily: they have special wiring and programming that allows then to speak and respond like a normal human.

You: That's cool but also scary

Emily, Benny, Michelle, Chica: We know

you just ignore all of them and head home. As soon as you pull into the drive way, you jump in bed with your pajamas on.