Drama🙄

I woke up to Alissa shaking me.

Alissa: yo check your phone!
Y/N: why-
Alissa: just do it!

I grabbed the sheets and covered my chest, because I just had my underwear on and didn't have a bra.

I grabbed my phone quickly. A lot of people tagged me in pictures. One was one were I was hugging Tyler. And the other one was when I was talking to Dylan.

People said things that hurt me. They said that I was such a hoe, a bitch and a slut. And that I was just using Joe for fame.

I called Joe right away.

Y/N: Joe?
Joe: are you seeing this too?
Y/N: yeah..how could they think I'd cheat on you?
Joe: but we both know that you wouldn't do, everything is okay.
Y/N: okay, love you bae
Joe: love you more

I hung up and just sighted. I fell back on my bed. And just stared at the ceiling.

*time skip*

I showered right after I had breakfast. I put on something that was pretty lit for today.

[everything like that]I was going to go out today with Finn

I was going to go out today with Finn. He was going to be here for a little bit.

I grabbed my phone and Ghost's leash. I put Ghost's leash on. I grabbed some money, and went to Alissa's room.

Y/N: Yo! Can you take some pictures of me?
Alissa: sure! Rice!! Bring the lights!

Rice can with the lights and I smiled to him.

Rice: you look really pretty
Y/N: thanks

He smiled and just adjusted the lights.

After like 20 minutes of just taking pictures, I left.

I had to pick up Finn.

*Finn's house*

I texted Finn. Right after that, he came out of his house.

Finn: bye mom! Love you!

I smiled at how sweet he was.

He smiled as he saw me. He ran to the car and got in. He smiled and hugged me.

Y/N: hey!
Finn: heyy!
Y/N: ready for today?
Finn: hell yeah!

I took out my phone and went live on Instagram. Some people got on it and immediately started asking about the drama. I just ignored it and put some One Direction songs. I started driving.

Y/N: MAYBE ITS THE WAY SHE WALKED!
Finn: WOW!
Y/N: STRAIGHT INTO MY HEART AND STOLE IT!
Finn: THROUGH THE DOORS AND PAST THE GUARDS!
Y/N: WOW!
Finn: JUST LIKE SHE ALREADY OWNED IT!
Y/N: I SAID, "CAN YOU GIVE IT BACK TO ME?"!
Finn: SHE SAID, "NEVER IN YOUR WILDEST DREAMS"!
Both: AND WE DANCED ALL NIGHT TO THE BEST SONG EVER! WE KNEW EVERY LINE, NOW I CAN'T REMEMBER! HOW IT GOES BUT I KNOW THAT I WON'T FORGET HER! 'CAUSE WE DANCED ALL NIGHT TO THE BEST SONG EVER!
Y/N: I THINK IT WENT OH, OH, OH!
Finn: I THINK IT GOES YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!
Both: I THINK IT GOES OHHH!

We both laughed as everyone in the comments freaked out. I checked the live again, and I freaked out when I saw HARRY FREAKING STYLES was on my live.

I freaking screamed my lungs out. Finn got scared.

Y/N: OMG!!I CAN'T BELIEVE HARRY STYLES IS ON MY LIVE! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

He commented 'I love you too😂❤️'.

I legit started crying.

Finn: She's crying because Harry joined the live, it be worst if Niall joined the live-
Y/N: AHHHHHH!!! OmG I lOvE yOu NiAlL!!
Finn: What did I just say.

*time skip*

I came out of the dressing room with this on.

Y/N: how does this look?Finn: good

Finn: good.
Y/N: do you think it's good to wear for the awards?
Finn: I guess..?

I groaned and went back in the dressing room.

Y/N: how about this one?

I got out of the dressing room

Finn: they both look great. You should take both.
Y/N: okay.

*time skip*

Y/N: I had so much fun with you Finn! Thanks!
Finn: No thank you! I had so much fun!

I gave him a hug and smiled. He got out of the car and walked to his house.

Y/N: LOVE YOU!!
Finn: LOVE YOU TOO!!

I smiled and started driving.

*time skip(sorry I'm bored)*

Y/N: so that's the truth guys! And if you don't believe it I'm okay with that. Just leave my page if you don't like me or don't believe me. And thank you guys so much! My REAL FANS thank you guys!! For always supporting me and believing me! LOVE YOU ALL!!

I finished the live and yawned. I took off all of my clothes and left only my underwear on again. I put on a see thru crop top.

I turned off the lights and opened the curtains. I opened the door of the balcony halfway so I could get air. I smiled and got in bed with Ghost.

I yawned and put my phone aside. I had a weird, fun, awkward day...Good day.
And after thinking over my day I fell into a deep sleep.