0.6

B e g
___

SAVORING THE LAST OF HER DRINK. She licks her plump glossy lips looking at the barbie in the middle of the room. She felt nothing for the women that destroyed her.

The blonde turns her head left and right with watery eyes hoping, begging that someone will help her. But no one did. They knew who she was, the home wrecker.

The raven puts the empty glass on the white table and walks away.

"Liv!" Tightening her fist she turns around to her husband.

"Yes."

"Liv-baby, I'm sorry." Scoffing that makes him visually cringe, she rolls her eyes turning around.

"Ple-please Livy, stay with me we can talk-"

Shaking her eyes she goes to the tall man "Nail, you are not sorry you don't give a fück about me or my feelings. Just go back to your whore and I'll be at the house, as always." She spat.

Rubbing his face he felt helpless. He fucked up, and he fucked up bad. He knew that. In the time he didn't care but now, it hurt. He wanted to try again, needed to. He loved her so much without her he would be, empty.

"Livy." Ignoring his pleads she walks out the big glass doors leaving behind a piece of herself. Her broken self.

Nial opens the large white door to their house. She was asleep and this is the time he would sneak in and lay next to her. Like old times.

Throwing his dress coat on the couch he silently runs up the stairs. Letting out a nervous breath he turns the door knob. It's locked. She never locks her door.

She knows he goes in at night it's her only sense of comfort knowing he still has some love for her. But this time she didn't want it.

With knotted eyebrows he goes to his bedroom and walks to the night stand looking for the spare key he had. Moving books and papers aggressively he couldn't find it.

Closing his eyes he lets out a whimper. She hates him, he knows it now. He needed her touch, he loved her so fucking much. Laying on the bed he sobs into the pillow.

After his crying he hears the ring of the doorbell. Pushing himself he goes down the stairs and opens the door.

Narrowing his grey eyes having a tight grip on the door he speaks "Amelia."

[E D I T E D]

A/N
Late update I'm sorry. ♡