Prologue

Hey people.....
Wanted a TS from me?
So I'm back.....
Let's see how this proceed.....
Enjoy....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Your time is over Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi..... I have to arrest your Family members"
Shivaay: Rudra, get the print out from your room. (He gave the papers) Inspector bail papers for Mrs. Pinky Singh Oberoi and Mrs. Janvi Singh Oberoi. Now you can't arrest my mom and badi maa.
Commissioner : But we have to arrest Mr. Tej Singh Oberoi and Mr. Shakti Singh Oberoi. (to the constables) Arrest them.
Shivaay(to Tej and Shakti) : Don't worry Baade Papa, Papa.... I will come to bail you both out. For that if I have to move the world from here to there I am ready to do it.
Tej: We have full faith in you Beta.
Shakti: Don't worry.... We know you will do something.

Police were taking them away when the media came from no where and started questioning them. But Shivaay roared and pushed them away. But one sentence made him loose all his senses.

M1: It is heard that your wife Mrs. Anika Oberoi has filed this complaint against the Family. Is it true? But why would she do something like this? Answer us Mr. Oberoi....
Shivaay(whispers): Anika.... Anika did it....
Om: Just go out from here..... Khanna take them away....

Shivaay became shocked hearing that Anika... His Anika.... Who loved this Family more than her life can do something like this....

Pinky: Shivaay.... Don't misunderstand Anika.... I am sure it's.....
Shivaay(raged voice) : No Maa..... Anika has only done it..... And I will not leave her..... Never... (he went with OmRu to police station)
Pinky: Nehi..... I know my Anika can't do anything like this.... I know her..... She will die but never go against this family.... I need to go behind Shivaay and make him understand.... I am sure it's Roop's new game plan..... I will not let her break this Family anymore.....

Pinky went out of the mansion to follow Shivaay while Janvi Gauri and Bhavya could only stand there helplessly.

—*—

Roop(pointing gun): Go straight to Shivaay.... I want to kill him....
Pinky: I will never let you do that.... Understood.... First Shaktiji and Jethji are in police station..... My bahu Anika is missing and now this....
Roop: You know what I did....
Pinky(scared voice): What?
Roop: I was the one who gave the proofs in Anika's name. So that your stupid son falls in my trap and he did too. Anika was his strength as well as weakness.... So I just used that to break him.... Now he has to die because he killed my son Veer....
Pinky: Neither my Shivaay has killed anyone nor will he fall into your trap.  I will not let you break my beta - Bahu's relation.

She speeded the car and thought that if she does an accident a major one then both she and Roop will die letting Shivaay and Anika live peacefully..... But......

—*—

Shivaay(seeing unconscious Pinky) : Anika has seen my anger.... My tadi... My love.... Now she will see my hatred for her....
Anika(split screen) : Shivaay has seen my love.... Now he will see my anger.....
Shivaay(taking Pinky's hand in his) : I promise you Maa.... Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi will see SSO's warth.....
Anika: Shivaay will see Anika Vardhan Trivedi's hatred.....

—*—

Pooja: Why are you blackmailing still? Isn't your work over? Why don't you leave me alone?
Roop: Your work isn't over yet..... Until I say so..... Understood.... (walked out)
Pooja(crying): What was my fault in this? Who am I? What am I doing here? And why? Please Bhagwan mujhe sahi raasta dekhayi ye...... Please.....

Someone heard her secretly.....

—*—

Anika: I'm coming back Mr. SSO.... Be ready to face the new Anika.....

4 people smiled hearing it......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New style of writing prologue....
So I guess you all got to know from where this is starting...?
Dedicated to HumeraKhan6

Questions coming up.....
Pooja and crying and blackmailing... Why?
New Anika...?
4 people smiled... Who?
Will Shivaay and Anika will ever become Shivika?

Views through votes and comments.....
😊😊