Chapter 1

Thomas's POV:

   "Please tommy please"
I woke up with the sound of beeping that what sounded like a heart monitor, I shot up instantly but regretting it when I felt the pain in my stomach. I looked around and saw that I was in some kind of room, questions running trough my head.
  "where the hell am I" I whispered to my self, suddenly a woman came in the room and smiling at me.

"Hi Thomas, how are you" she said with a sweet like voice
" where am I, who the hell are you and where's my friends" I asked her doubtfully , from all he knew it could be another trick from WICKED even though we destroyed them.

"Calm down, your at a FBI facility and your friends are all right in there rooms and you will see them soon" she said, I look at her for a moment still doubting but decide to trust her.

" I'm going to see them" I said as I got up of bed, the 'doctor' tried to stop me but I just pushed pass her and went to look for my friends.

"MINHO!" I yelled as I ran down the hall. I slowed down as I saw Minho walking back and forth and the others sitting Down while looking worried. He turned around and saw me with relief washing over him as he walks up to me.

We looked at each other for a moment, before any of us said anything he pulled me for tight hug which I gladly returned, tears ran down my face as I couldn't hold them any longer, I felt my shirt getting wet and I knew that Minho was crying as well.

-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, chapter 1 finally!!! Sorry for the slow updates but I was thinking about updating every 2 weeks on a Friday, tell me what you gays think.
Hope you guys like the chapter see yea soon 😘😘

Ps: sorry for the short chapter, next time it will be longer