You and Your Hazel Eyes ~Chapter Eighteen~

Start from the beginning

She was gawking up at him as she stumbled over her words, “Bailey my name is, call me but Bai.”

“Butt Bai?” He asked curiously.

“No, no I mean my name is Bailey, but you can call me Bai!” She was absolutely mortified. He cheeks were aflame and her eyes we as big as Bugsy’s off of Bedtime Stories.

He grinned, “Ah, nice to meet you Bai. Sorry to interrupt you but I need to borrow this beautiful girl for a moment. After that she is yours, but only for a little bit.” He winked.

Bai turned her wide eyes to me. “You know Harry Styles?” I nodded, after I finally got Bella to chill out and sit. She ended sitting in my lap. This dog is 84 pounds and thinks she is a lap dog! She is crazy. I let her sit in my lap anyways, because she was Bella. I spoil her rotten. As if she knew what I was thinking she turned her head and licked my face. Aww she was just too cute!

An Irish voice was heard from the front, “Eh did you find Jez, Harry?”

Bai gulped before she asked, “That’s not Niall Horan is it?” Harry nodded. She frantically started smoothing down her hair then went to wiping off her shirt and pants, and then fiddling with her necklace. She was obviously nervous.

“Eh Harry, where is Jez?” The Irish voice said from behind the shelves. Harry turned and grinned at the blonde haired boy. Bai was leaning forward, waiting to see the adorable Irish. “Well I’ll just go back to the bus then. Hurry I think we found something. Oh, Bella want to come?” Bella barked before jumping of my lap to her new friend. I feel like I have been replaced!

Bai gasped then yelled out, “Wait!” But it was too late. Niall was gone.

“Aww it’s ok Bai, you can come with us,” I chuckled at her horrified expression. I laughed even more when I saw her expression change into delight. She threw her arms around me in a tight hug. Even though I just met the girl, I really liked her. She was a nice friend. Perfect for Niall! Oh gosh I am going to play matchmaker! Nially or Bail? Nially is perfect.

I saw Harry’s hand held out to me. I saw Bai out of the corner of my eye totally gushing. I sighed as I took it. He pulled me off of the linoleum floor. I could tell he was showing off a bit by flexing his arm muscles. Nice Harry. He noticed that I was staring at them so he gave me a wink. Seriously Harry, seriously?

“Will you two stop flirting and come on!” Louis shouted out from the front of the gas station. I glanced over to see him pouting. If I wasn’t dreaming, I think Lou was a bit jealous. Aww that’s cute!

“Oh God, Niall please go to the toilet!” Liam commanded the Irish boy with his nose plugged. We were all trying to gasp for breath from the small windows. We were back in the bus driving to the gas station to pick up Bai.

“I’m sorry. The Chaco Taco I had isn’t sitting to well in my stomach,” Niall yelled as he ran to the bathroom in the back of the bus.”

I screamed, “Wait no Niall! Don’t use the bathroom in here. You will blow the whole bus up...” I spoke too late. My nostrils burnt from the smell radiating out of the bathroom. Oh Shit! Literally.

As soon as the bus stopped at the gas station, we were all running out of the bus trying to get fresh air, leaving Niall in the cramped bathroom.

“Hey guys, what are you doing? Oh my god that is Liam and Zayn. Is that Luke Star?” Bai squealed quietly. The two boys waved, still trying to catch their breath. Luke just smiled and nodded. I guess Bai didn’t want to scare the boys away by screaming in their faces, but I understood her fangirling. I would be doing the same if they were the Beatles or something like that. I didn’t know Luke was famous over here as well. “Where is Niall?” She was standing on her tip-toes, checking if Niall was hiding behind us.

I started laughing uncontrollably. It was just so funny! The other boys joined in with Jax and Ari. Bai just stared at us as if we were crazy, but she had a wide grin on her face. I guess our laughter was contagious.

“Sorry hon, but he is blowing up the bathroom in there,” I gasped out in between laughs. Then she joined in with our laughter.

“Bai, where do you live?” I asked her after we were done laughing.

She heaved in a breath before she answered. Laughing really takes the breath out of you. “I live just down the road thankfully. I don’t have a car yet so I’m glad school and work are in walking distance. The grocery store is different. I have to ride my bike for twenty minutes before I get to the store, and I can only get a little bit to fit in the basket. And now I am boring you with my talking.” She looked down sheepishly.

I chuckled, “Naw I do the same thing. You are like my twin.”

“She loves to talk!” Harry piped in as he came up behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned his chin on my shoulder. Oh my God! How did he know this was a fantasy of mine? I never had a boyfriend before and I always dreamed that if I did that he would do this. Well Harry wasn’t my boyfriend, so I can’t gush over it.

What am I talking about? I can gush over it, even if he wasn’t my boyfriend.

How do you like Bai? I think she fits right into the story perfectly. Post your thoughts down below. I really appreciate your comments. I also appreciate your votes and fans. So go ahead and click that button off to the side VOTE!

You know you can do it. It’s not as hard as it looks. Just click please…

Vote

Fan

Comment