Welcome Home ~Chris Pratt~ *Fluff*

I walked through the doors of my home, sighed and put my items down on the island in the kitchen. I glanced at the calendar 'a few more days...just a few more days and he'll be home...' I walked into the front room and saw that most of the cast for the Avengers were there. "What...how the fuck did you get in?" I raised an eyebrow "you gave me a spare key remember dear sister?" Chris Hemsworth patted me on the back, "okay...well why are you guys even here? Don't y'all have a movie to do?" I crossed my arms, "we do...but we wanted to do something for you since you've been all sad recently about Pratt being gone...sooo...we got you a gift" they moved to the side to show me the large box laying on the couch. "You got me a gift? Why? What do you want?","we just wanna see you happy again...now gone on...open it" Scarlett chuckled, I took one step and out popped my husband. "I'm home!" he shouted as I jumped and fell on the ground.

"Dude...you jumped the gun" Robert sighed as the rest of them laughed, "CHRIS!" I shouted as I jumped onto him, "you're home!" I smiled gleefully as he laughed and wrapped his arms around me. "I see I was missed." he chuckled as I showered him with kisses, "of course I missed you! You're my husband last I checked..." I looked deep into his green eyes, "of course I am...I wouldn't want to be anyone else's husband" he said as I got off him and he kicked his legs through the box trying to get out. But this only resulted in him falling over getting packing peanuts everywhere, "I just cleaned Monkeyboy..." I called him by his nickname and everyone laughed. He finally got out and the others left. "So...what now?" he asked as I jumped onto him again, he yelped and fell back onto the couch. "Now...we cuddle because I want you to hold me and never let go...Star-Lord..." I joked as he laughed, his second movie Guardians of the Galaxy had just been released so that's how I knew he'd be home soon.

"I'm okay with that..." he smiled while kissing my forehead, "so...you know I'm gonna ask..." I started as he sighed, "no Y/N...I can't tell you anything about Infinity Wars...you know this...they won't allow any of us to talk about it..." he smiled sweetly at me, "I mean...I just wanna know if anyone dies...anyone other than Vision..." I explained to him, "how'd you know about Vision dying?" he raised an eyebrow and I chuckled. "Vision has an Infinity Stone...it's one of the stones that Thanos needs...and if Thanos takes the stone then Vision dies because the stone is Vision...it's what gave him life...anyone would figure that out in a heartbeat baby..." I explained to him and he sighed. "I love it when you get passionate about the Avengers..." he kissed me. "Well, why wouldn't I? The Avengers hold a special place in my heart...specially Sider-Man...and IronMan...they were the first Avengers I was introduced to...so those two are really special to me..." I giggled as he poked my side.

"Well...I can't spoil any of it...but Thor and Quill don't get along...it was a very intimidating scene cause your dear older brother is a lot more...y'know...taller and muscular than me...so it was kinda scary..." he poked my side again and I jumped, "stop that" I glared at him as he did his sexy smirk, "or what?" he chuckled as he continued to poke my side, "I'm warning you Chris" I giggled as he started tickling me. I started laughing as I fell onto the couch with him looming over me while he was tickling me. Then he stopped and stared into my eyes. "Hey...are you happy?" I finally asked him, "of course...you?","um..." I thought for a moment "um?" he asked as I started laughing. "I love you Chris..." I pulled him down for another kiss "I love you too Y/N..." he said.