Moving, Alex helped John remove his clothing. It was maddening for him. She was teasing him in ways he didn't know were possible. They were close in height, so that gave Alexandria an advantage when brushing up against him. Removing the jacket and his cravat, she pressed her thigh rhythmically against his erection. Shoes and then pants were removed. John stood there in his undergarments while she knelt at his feet. Her cheek rubbed against his still covered cock. Until finally, he was as bare as she.

Taking her hand, he raised her to him. His eyes bore into the very depths of her soul. Work roughened hands skimmed across her skin. It took all of his control to be gentle. He feared scaring her. John watched his hands tremble the fear was so great. His head dipped and lips met with the curve of her shoulder. Inhaling, her scent was sweet and warm. It reminded him of summers when he was just a lad and everything was different. Urging her closer, her body met his own. Those gentle hands of hers slid along John's hips and behind. He trembled in the close proximity as she slid her fingers up his back.

Alexandria's touch slowed him, making him savor each brush of their bare flesh. Thornton was surprised to find that she had no inhibitions in touching him. She bit gently at his chest, teasing his nipples with her tongue. Turning, she moved him to the bed. Her body staying close in contact with his own. On his back, John Thornton curled his fingers into the bedding when she continued lower.

Flipping her hair out of the way, Alex's lips touched his manhood. The kiss was brief but the trailing of her lips down his shaft wasn't. She was so gentle that it surprised him further. Between his legs she laid, Silvery eyes watching him as she drew his manhood between her lips, sucking. He couldn't break away from the sight of her.

Even the whores he had paid for as a young man weren't like this. The kernel of worry blossomed in his chest once more. John knew that she wasn't a virgin. Yet, this much knowledge was more even than whores seem to have. He was a man of a divided mind. Lust battled with the jealousy he felt.

Hips raised to meet her and thrust in. She took him all. Fingers at the base of his cock stroked gently. One hand cupped around his testicles, long nails scratching lightly at the underside as she took him further and deeper with each stroke. The vibration at the back of her throat made it all the more pleasurable. When he knew he couldn't keep control much longer, John pulled Alex upwards into his arms.

He kissed her lips once more, savoring the taste of her. One hand cupped her breast while his thumb made lazy swirling strokes against the hard peak of her nipple. Nothing in life had prepared him for her.

John was surprised to feel the bare flesh between her legs. There was naught but a thin strip of fuzz. He had never heard of something like this before, let alone felt it. Alexandria nipped his ear feeling the surprise in him.

"I shave John. It's not unlike what you do during your daily ablutions."

With a gentle touch, he parted her, opening the folds of silken skin. Groaning against her throat, he was surprised how wet she was.

Her hand curved around his thick cock, holding it. Slowly, she permitted him to enter her. Thornton slid inside of her, causing her to cry out for him. Hands grasped her hips and she gave him a smile. Using her long legs she wrapped around him, clinging. Oh how he watched her. He drank in her beauty and saw how she ached for his touch.

His hand stroked the fine flesh of the woman below him. Like most men, he enjoyed sex. Yet this was wholly different. She was a siren luring him to his death and he would gladly give her his life for just one more moment of bliss.

Unused to a woman participating to such a degree, let alone taking such control in bed, he was oddly content to let her do as she wished for the time being. When she rose to kiss him, John wrapped his hands into her hair. Full parted lips, with little mewls of pleasure washed across him.

He could see in her eyes that she was enjoying herself as much as he was! It surprised him. The careful control he had started to dissipate. Faster were his movements and she matched them with her own. Sweat slickened body, arched into him.

She welcomed his passions. She welcomed his driving lusts, much to his surprise. Never before had a woman given herself in such a way. Even with the paid women, there was decorum to be had. Now? No such thing mattered, it was simply the act of two becoming one.

If he were to die this very night, he would die a happy man. Kissing her softly, the thrusts were powerful, almost brutal in their taking. John Thornton was a large, strong man and he felt no need to gentle the lust he felt for the first time in his life.

When she still cried out with pleasure, he drove in harder. He grabbed one of her legs and lifted it higher, deepening the brutal thrusts. The velvet wetness of her chamber was so very tight. She clenched him from within. The ripple of muscle over his cock while she milked him from within made John see stars.

Just when he thought he could not take anything more, Alexandria orgasmed around him. Her sweet cries calling out to him and for him were enough to push him over the edge. He found his own release seconds later.

He went to move away but Alex shook her head. Laying his body against her's John Thornton worried his weight would be too much for younger woman to bear. With a delicate touch, she swept her fingers along the nape of his neck and on to his upper back. The gentle touches were lazy strokes of woman pleased.

"I had no idea." John whispered in awe.

Opening her eyes lazily, she made noise urging him to explain. "mmhm?"

"You enjoyed yourself as I did..."

Alex nodded. "Yes. I very much enjoyed myself."

"Is this normal?"

"It can be, yes." She smiled up at him.

The look of pure satisfaction made John laugh softly. "My beautiful Alexandria, you look like a cat that has had too much crème."

She just smiled dreamily. For the first time in John Thornton's life, he was absolutely content with himself.