Fight

I want to love... but I have to lose. He's right in front of me, fighting. His sword trying to break through mine. My pride doesn't want to give in. His light brown hair swaying gracefully as he swung at me. I dodged it yet again. My pride. I want to lose, yet my pride doesn't allow it. I swung my sword back at him, this time stronger. My sword crushing down on his. My muscles bulged out as I tried to push him down with my full force. The only man I would ever love. A strong-willed man. Except, he wasn't from my country. My name is Jung Hoseok. I'm the General Commander for my country, Grisha.

And the strong-willed man I fell in love currently fighting me, is the ethereal General Commander of our country's rival country Sytry's Kim SeokJin.

Yes, I fell in love with an enemy. A traitor I am to my country.

I grunted as I pushed him down with full force. Jin fell with soft grunt as he glared up at me. Yet, he didn't give up. We both had each other's sword at our necks.

The other soldiers were fighting to death. Blood splattering everywhere and the only thing I see, is Jin. His pants, his glistening sweat, sparkling eyes but most of all those plush red lips and broad 60 centimetre shoulder. I always look forward to fighting him, just to see his ethereal figure and sassy mouth.

"Are you going to give up, SeokJin?" I questioned with my chest going up and down due to exhaustion. I wasn't going to kill him. I just wanted to threaten him, but he wants to kill me.

Jin growled underneath me and spat on my face. I turned my face a little, not letting my eyes trail off to anywhere besides him.

I wiped my face and turned my face back to him.

"Look around, Jin." I said with a smirk.

Jin looked around to see all his soldiers covered in red.

His squad was nearly massacred by my soldiers.

Jin gasped as he pushed me off real harsh.

I fell on my butt as Jin immediately stood up, pointing his sword at me. If it was him, I wouldn't mind dying.

He stood there with his glorious white armour as the sharp tip of the sword was pointed against my face, a few centimetres away.

Ah...kill me. At least if you did, I could love you freely without the bounds of both countries.

"Kill me, Jinnie." I whispered only audible to him.

It's been years since I used that nickname.

He growled as he pushed the sword a bit forward.

"Do. Not. Call. Me. By. That. Name. Jung Hoseok." He spat.

"Our past was a mistake. The present is the only truth." Jin continued. Every word he said, shattered little bits of my emotions.

"Then kill me right here and right now, Jinnie." I said, sadness lying in my sullen words.

He hesitated a little before clicking his tongue and keeping his sword back in its sheath. Its the same as always. In the end, I'm always on the ground looking up at him.

"The next time, I wouldn't be so merciful. Mark my words. The war has ended... I shall take my leave first. Do not search for me. The next time..." Jin said as he turned his back on me.

"I will not return." Jin said as he whistled for his horse, Lance and jumped on it.

"Goodbye, Hoseok. I hope we never meet again." He said and rode off.

"Wait, SEOKJIN!!! " I screamed as I saw him retreating away as the only surviver.

What did he mean by he would never return...? I dropped my sword and dramatically fell to the ground. My red armour clinking against the ground.

And yet I did not hear his last words.

No one's PoV

"I don't want to kill you...Hobi. Because I ..." Jin whimpered as his facade slowly started crumbling with tears streaming down his soft face. Jin rode fast on his pure white horse to his kingdom.

Hello angels!!! Yes I knowww there's a lot of stories I haven't updated yet. This is a story I will be typing seriously other than Listen To My Dark Whispers and Howling Prince. I will be deleting Euphoria :] And did y'all enjoy this chapter!?! More will be explained next chapter! See you soon!! Love yourself and love others!!!