Chapter 1

-Chaeyoung's POV-
I fluttered my eyes open as Jisoo poured what was left of her water bottle on my face. "What was that for?!" I got up and felt water dripping down my face. "You wouldn't wake up, so I did one of the old methods. Also... Be thankful that it's your fault we are in this predicament." Jisoo says,

"Really? It's my fault you and Lalisa where fighting and I got scared, backed up and fell?" "Well she was insulting me!" Lalisa pointed at Jisoo. "You were being a smart ass to me!" "Cause telling you something thats common sense emparently is being a smart ass!"

I stood there, and watched as another fight was about to happen. "...Technically it's Chaeyoungs fault we where even at Ebott anyways.." Lalisa says. "Yeah.. Why would you ask us all to go to a place you know where people go missing out of the blue..?" Jisoo says, her voice filled with question and anger.

"So, you 'accidently' tripped..? Really Chaeyoung?" Lalisa gave me the worst look i've ever seen on her face. Lalisa started to beat me up in several places, the jaw, chest, and stomach mostly. She kicked my leg and that's when I began to cry.
--------------
-Jennie's POV-
I woke up to the sound of crying. I looked around for a few seconds and my eyes spotted Lalisa beating Chaeyoung to pieces. I reached my hand out, and I was getting ready to go help, but I realized I would make things worse. I retracted my hand back down to my body and walked down a hallway to hide.

I took a couple of sips from my water bottle and slouched down on the ground. Knowing I couldn't do anything for Chaeyoung without our group being torn to even more pieces hurt me. Suddenly, a golden flower popped out of the ground. "Howdy!" The flower spoke. At that moment, I started to think we all died and we where in hell, but then that's when he mentioned where the four of us are.

"I'm Flowey. Flowey the Flower! You're new to the UNDERGROUND, arent'cha?" I set my water bottle down, crawl towards the golden flower and nod my head. "Golly, you must be so confused.. Someone ought to teach you how things work around here. I guess i'll have to do that. Ready?" I nod my head again and stand up.

A red heart pops out of my chest. "See that heart? That is your SOUL. The very culmination of your being!" I grew very confused and started gazing off and paying attention to the scenery. "Your SOUL starts off weak, but can grow strong if you gain alot of LV." I look back to the flower, still confused. "What does that stand for? LOVE of course!"

That's when Lalisa walked down the hallway with scratches on her arm. "Don't ever try beating up Chaeyoung. She has the nails of a lion.. But anyways, what's u- Woah.." She looked at the flower and then me. Flowey speaks up, "You want some LOVE, too?" Lalisa  backed up into a wall before pulling me back down the hall.

"Jennie, this seems kinda sketchy you know? A talking flower?" I started to think of a comeback for all the rude things she did, but I decided not to say anything. "Uhm, he seems nice. Love is a natural thing. It's nothing to be scared of." I start walking back, Lalisa sighs and follows me.

"Jennie you also realized you just said you loved a flower.. Right?" I turned around and shouted, "I didn't mean it like that!" I turned back and whispered to myself. "You dork..." Lalisa looked over my shoulder, "What was that?" "Nothing." As we walked back to the flower, Lalisa's soul popped out to reveal a darker shade of red.

"Still want LOVE?" Flowey spoke, Lalisa was getting ready to run away, but I held her arm to keep her from running. "Don't worry. I'll share some LOVE with the both of you." He winks.

--------------
-Lalisa's POV-
I grew nervous, I knew that something horrible was about to happen. I just didn't really know what. The flower continues as little white pellets flew into the air. Jennie looked astounded. "Down here, LOVE is shared through little white "friendliness pellets"." Friendliness. Friendliness.

This certainly does not seem right in the slightest. I heard footsteps as I saw Jisoo's right arm wrapped around Chaeyoung's shoulders and she helped her walk. I can't help but feel somewhat guilty for what I had done to her. Flowey seemed pissed off that four of us where here. He told them to stay back and asked us if we were ready.

No, we weren't. But Jennie went ahead and said yes. "Move around! Get as many pellets as you can!" Flowey shouts. I move away, but still close enough to Jennie just incase these.. 'Friendliness Pellets' were something bad. The friendliness pellets hit Jennie and she fell onto the ground.

"You idiot. In this world."

"It's KILL or BE KILLED."