Prologue

-Jennie's POV-
I smiled as the rest of the members, Lalisa, Chaeyoung and Jisoo exited the CEO's building. "I can't beleive we are going to get a new song!" Lalisa exclaimed, "Sure.. after 10 months.. People are probably thinking we are just too lazy to make anything." Jisoo replied. "Only 5 songs, too.." I said depressingly.

I was just about to enter the cab, but then Chaeyoung walked infront of me, blocking the way "That was a long meeting with the CEO. Why don't we just get some fresh air and go hiking?" "Well, it was stressful at some points, I don't mind" I said to Chaeyoung. "You don't mind either, right Jisoo?" I looked up to Jisoo who was already on her phone playing video games draining her battery usage.

Jisoo didn't like the outdoors that much. She hardly ever went out unless we were 1. Getting something to eat 2.Recording an M/V 3. Talking to our manager, and the list just keeps going on. Jisoo sighed, "Fine. But let's get someone to go get snacks." Everyone looks at Lalisa. "Why is it always me? You guys are awfully mean!" She said angrily. "...because you're the youngest and you're more energetic." Chaeyoung stated.

Lalisa rolled her eyes, "Sure. Whatever. Where are we going to go hiking anyways?" "MT. Ebott. The scenery is beautiful. I've been before-" Chaeyoung was cut off, "Chaeyoung?! Are you out of your right mind? You're going to get us KILLED." I said. "Since i'm the oldest, I think it's safe and we should go to MT. Ebott. Besides, the last person who went missing was 30 years ago. What's the absolute worst that could happen?" Jisoo said, looking at all of us.
--------------
-Lalisa's POV-
I paid the person working at the cash register, thanked him and exited the store. I started walking near Mt Ebott where the girls were, and started to become nervous. What if something actually went wrong? What really happened to all those missing kids? If something did go wrong, it would be Chaeyoung and Jisoo's fault.

"What took you so long?" Jennie said. "I was only gone for 10 minutes, plus there was a line.. But here." I gave a bottle of water to each of the members, and their favorite snacks. Chocolate for Chaeyoung, mini pancakes for Jennie, and ice cream for Jisoo. "Thanks for the ice cream, Lisa. By the way, what did you get yourself?"

I held up the Thai Noodles in my hand and the water bottle. "What're you going to do? Pull out a random cooktop while hiking and fix yourself noodles?" Jennie teased, "...Yes" We all take a moment to laugh. We needed comedic relief after that meeting.

"Let's get going then. It's getting late." I say as we start walking.
--------------
We finally reach the top. Of course, Jisoo already ate her ice cream and she's scraping the box. I ignore it. "Hey guys, there's a cave. Let's rest in there" Jennie said tiredly, wanting to get rest. All of us agree to Jennie and walked in the cave. Before anyone could lay down, Jisoo started scraping the box again making an unpleasant scratching noise.

"Jisoo, I don't think there is anymore ice cream in there." I said. "Ugh, how do you even know? You haven't looked." She gave me the smart-ass look to piss me off. "Because it's making a really annoying noise indicating that the box is empty!" I said back to Jisoo. "I could see why you abandoned your parents and left them in Thailand by theirselves in order for you to become more famous. You filthy gold digger!"

At that point I broke. I stood up as Jennie and Chaeyoung backed away. I held Jisoo by her collar and punched her. Chaeyoung backed up even more, tripping on a branch and losing her balance. I glanced at Chaeyoung with fear in my eyes as she falls down the large hole that was right behind her. I look at Jisoo.

"This is all your fault!" I pick Jisoo up and carried her to the hole where Chaeyoung fell. Jennie quickly grabbed Jisoo's shirt. "Wait, we can talk about this!" Jennie said. I ignored Jennie's words and dropped her in the hole, but Jennie also held my shirt in the process, pulling all 3 of us down the hole.

The only thing that could be heard in my point of view were the terrifying screams of Jennie and Jisoo and the large thump indicating we hit the ground.