Quills, Biscuits And Me

Začať od začiatku

Every girl except for a handful wants a Marauder. I myself am a part of the handful; I don't want one thank you very much. Boyfriends are too much of a hassle, I've had enough of that to last me until I'm seventy.

I am perfectly fine with the way things are at the moment.

The four Marauders turned around because they were sitting in front of us. They were looking for the culprit, Izzie, but instead I found that they were looking at me.

Sirius had a sharp glare. I cringed at it; I wasn't used to this scrutiny. I glanced at Izzie only to find her pointing at me with her fingers and mouthing 'It was her'.

Traitor.

I elbowed her in the ribs as revenge. She deserved it.

Sirius was getting angrier as time ticked by. He looked like he was waiting for something, or at least some words from me.

I panicked.

I'm not used to five sets of eyes on me.

"...What?" I managed to say, it came out as a little stutter, but I was alright with that. Sirius looked livid. I didn't know Sirius was that protective of his hair. It is nice though. I wish mine didn't stick up at odd angles.

The Marauders turned around and began whispering amongst themselves. Sirius scribbled something on a piece of paper before picking up his wand, then muttered something; he was enchanting the paper.

I could tell that this didn't bode well. In fact, I think I'm in trouble.

It formed the shape of a bird. Sirius glanced a smirk at me before it began flying towards Binns. It went straight through him because Binns is a ghost you see, hell bent on making us all joining him by boring us to death. Binns looked furious; maybe having things go through you hurts?

The piece of paper folded out in front of him. Binns stared at the page for a couple of long moments before his eyes trailed and kept at me.

"Thank you for your proposition O'Neill but I'm going to decline." Binns read out to the class. Suddenly, I was Miss Popular 'cause everyone turned to look at me. It's not like he made it interesting either, it was in his normal drone that he uses when he talks about goblins.

I went cross eyed to give them a show. "I would like you to leave my class. Detention for the rest of this week." He told me. He didn't even yell. Yes, he is that boring.

Such a bummer.

I didn't even bother arguing back. Binns would only make it a month or something. Like he or the class would believe me anyway, everyone is on the Marauder's side. I stand no chance. I even think Izzie would probably go on their side for a laugh as well.

This is my first time getting sent out and it's all because of the Marauders. I can be classed as a rebel now, can't I?

At least now, I was escaping their wrath. I counted my blessings as I picked up all my stuff that was on the table and placed it in my bag.

I kicked Izzie in the shins ; she replied by hissing at me. Her cat impression is coming along rather well. I also went over to the Marauders table and I bent down to pick up my quill which was on the floor in the front of their desk. I glared at them. I was so consumed with my glaring that I stopped paying attention. Thus, I lost my footing. I hit my head on the table before toppling to the floor.

The whole class burst out laughing; Izzie's loud laugh could be heard over many.

I rubbed my head slightly as I winced from the stinging that was currently taking over my head. My cheeks felt like they were on fire before getting up. Brushing myself off, I tried to act cool as I walked towards the door slightly limping.