It took us a while to get to Venue. I played another song I LOVE. 'She has my heart' by All Key.

After about 10 more minutes we arrived. It looked so perfect. We walked in and gave the person our ticket and found somewhere to sit. The Venue felt, looked so nice.

The cool thing about the end was we are gonna do a walk through and who ever has the prettiest dress or who ever is the cutest mach gets a trophied

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The cool thing about the end was we are gonna do a walk through and who ever has the prettiest dress or who ever is the cutest mach gets a trophied.

Before we walked in I seen Kapono and Kylie together. They did look cute together but Adi and I look better.

----Announcing Prom king and Queen----

"Excuse me everybody. May I have your attention" the principal spoke.

Everybody was silent. It was kind of funny. I mean silence is funny.

"OK so we are gonna announce prom king first. Give it up" she laughed.

Everybody started cheering and talking and yelling. Just so much happened with in that moment.

"Can I please have....... Nick Mayorga!" She smiled.

I yelled and cheered. "That's my brother" I yelled.

"And prom queen is....... Quinn Carson!" She yelled for the second time.

I clapped for my mom. "That's my mom" I shouted.

I had to think about that. If Nick is my brother and Quinn is my mom? That's just weird. They got the floor all to themselves.

Nick's POV

I was slow dancing with Quinn and I was KING. I was so shocked. I thought Adi and Kala would've got this.

"Nick I have a question for you" Quinn asked.

"Sure to ahead" I smiled.

"Will you be my......boyfriend" she spit out.

"Quinn can I be honest with you" I spoke. She nodded.

"I love you so much. I really do but as a sister. We've grown this relationship together for so long and I don't want to break that" I said.

"Oh good. I love you as a brother too. I don't want to break anything we have. I just felt so pressured to ask" she smiled. "Do you like anyone?" She asked.

"Yes. I guess" I answered.

"Do you want to tell me" she smiled.

"If I do don't freak out. Or tell" I told. She nodded. "I like K...........

CLIFFHANGER!!

I just realized there's a lot of people who start with a K in this story. Does Nick like Kylie, Kona, or maybe Kala? You'll never know until I update. Luv u all 🤙😙