Chapter 13

I woke up to the blinding light from the window and the smell of delicious food. I looked to see Rantaro was still sleeping. Today, we had to get the big stuff out of here. Ashley and James already offered to take the furniture for themselves last night since Runa is going to live with Rantaro and his family again.

James should have rented a moving truck by now as I checked the time, 10:37am. I slowly got out of bed, trying not to disturb Rantaro. I managed to get out and walked over to my stuff to change.

I change into a cropped tank top, high waisted jeans, and vans.

I left the room to let Rantaro rest. I met up with his sister, Runa.

"Good morning (Y/N)!"

"Morning Runa. Rantaro is still sleeping."

"Okay. Ashley and James will be here in about ten minutes or so with the truck."

"Alright."

Runa and I chatted until Rantaro was up and Ashley and James get here. Ten minutes passed and James and Ashley beat Rantaro. Rantaro got up a couple minutes after Ashley and James got here. We started to put everything in the truck.

***

It's been hours and we finally put the last thing in the truck. Runa was inside her apartment reminiscing her memories in it. Rantaro was with her too.

"So does this mean you have to go back to Japan?" I turned to see Ashley with a sad look to her.

"I guess so."

"I'm gonna miss you so much!"

"I'm gonna miss you too. I hope you can come to Japan soon."

"I will soon! I'll text you when I can!"

"Definitely."

Runa came out with Rantaro after we talked.

"Runa's ready to go back home. We just need to get her clothes to the boat and we can go."

"Okay. Let's go."

"I'll take the truck to our house. Ashley can take you to the boat." Said James.

"Okay."

James went to the truck and took her stuff and we went to the car with Ashley back to the boat.

We made it back to the boat. We exchanged hugs and goodbyes but before we could get on the boat...

"HEY!!" I look to see my "uncle" and my "cousin" on my "mom's" side walking towards us.

"Ugh let's hurry..." I grabbed Rantaro's hand and we waved at Ashley and Runa followed around.

"DON'T IGNORE US!!!" Ignoring them, we managed to get on the boat and Rantaro rushes Tsutaya to close the boat and leave. We could see Ashley on the beach waving and we waved back.

We managed to leave before they could catch up to us. I signed before they couldn't see us anymore. We were then on our way back to Japan.

***

We've been on this boat for a while now. I want to think about Rantaro and helping him find his sisters but that's not what I'm thinking right now.

I can't believe I saw my "mom's" family here. It's a good thing that her family was just in Florida and no where else.

We found one and now we have to find eleven more. We have this whole month to find them and even if we don't, we have winter break hopefully to find them all.

I need a dip. To much thinking.

I went to our room and I went to change into a bathing suit. I went to find the hot tub but when I got there, I saw Rantaro just chilling there. He was smiling at me like he was expecting me.

"There you are. Where have you been?"

"Just thinking Rantaro. It's nothing."

"Are you sure?"

"Yep! The hot tub sounds great right now and since you're here, it's better."

"That's good to know but you can talk to Runa and I about anything, you know that right?"

"Right! I know that. I just don't have much to talk to you about right now."

"Alright babe."

"So where to next after Japan?"

"I have to find out the next place we went to when I lost my second sister. I know it's in America again but it's not Florida. When we get back we can talk to Ryuji since he knows more about it than I do."

"That's the plan then!"

After we talked about the next plan, we just relax in the hot tub. Runa later joined us and we chatted until we made it back to Japan.

•••

Updated! It's here again! This time, I will upload every Monday hopefully.

Since right now, I am only focused on three books right now, I might change the schedule again and let this be the final change unless i have to.

Tomorrow: Danganronpa one shot and scenario update (or not)
Next Monday: Rantaro x Reader update

See you soon!