Chapter 15

(Y/N)'s POV

"Off to find our second sis, bro?" Asked Ryuji.

We were now on our way to Hawaii to find the second sister of Rantaro's. Same way when we went to Florida, by boat.

"Yup. Hopefully we can find them as easily as Runa."

"Speaking of Runa, what about her?"

"What do you mean?"

"What if she doesn't see you? You know she's still sleeping."

"I left her a note in her room. We have to go."

"Okay man. Be safe."

"We will."

And with that, we got on the boat and left.

***

As we are on our way to Hawaii, I was thinking where Rantaro's sister could be. When I could, I asked Rantaro about her personality. She was basically like Runa. They were the same age after all. Rantaro said she and Runa hung out the most and when Runa was lost first, Ochaco, that's her name, was really sad. She wasn't mad at Rantaro, but he felt like she was.

I hope it won't be as hard to find Ochaco. We have a high chance of her coming back home now that we found Runa.

As I was deep in thought, I felt a pare of arms wrap around me, knowing it was Rantaro, I hugged back.

"We're almost at Hawaii."

"If she was just like Runa, then there might be a chance that she found an apartment like her. They aren't one in the same but, there might be some similarities."

"What do you mean?"

"She may have found a different job or she may know some different kids, maybe none at all. We should start at some store. What kind of store do you think she likes?"

"Well, when she was in Japan, she always wanted to go to like any girly stores, even if I'm with them. I'm not sure if there are any girly stores in Hawaii but I can look up some."

"That would be a good idea. Should we stay at a hotel?"

"Yeah, don't worry about that. I already called a hotel for us."

"O-oh! Okay!"

"You seem nervous about it." A smirk formed on Rantaro's face as he said that.

"I-I'm not nervous!"

"Haha yeah, whatever you say princess."

I rolled my eyes and at perfect timing, we were notified that we made it to Hawaii. It was dark so we got our stuff and got off.

Rantaro said the hotel isn't far from here and we could walk. There wasn't a lot of people here so we were able to walk around freely.

My eyes widen at the sight of the hotel. It was huge! It's like money is nothing to Rantaro. We walked in and Rantaro took care of everything.

This has to be the most fanciest hotels ever. What is up with Hawaii?!

When we got in our room, I was speechless.. this room was just as fancy as the hotel in itself.

"R-Rantaro? This hotel is to fancy for my taste."

"Well, I thought you would like it."

"I do but.. Rantaro, we are trying to find your sister, not on vacation."

"Well yeah but, I'm thinking about us and my sister too."

"Rantaro, we can have fun after we find your sister."

"That's exactly what I was thinking."

We got ready for bed to rest up for tomorrow, as we venture to find Rantaro's second sister, Ochaco.

•••

Finally got one up! I was so busy today that I finally got it. I'm going to be honest, I am running out of ideas when it comes to his sisters. I'm developing writers block for it. I still have some ideas but that's for later chapters.

But, I had my interview today so cnce Friday comes around, I will hope for a call to see if I got the job or not. Hopefully I did.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter! I know it's short but that's why I'm have writers block.

Tomorrow: MHA scenario update
Next Tuesday: Rantaro x Reader chapter update

See you tomorrow!