Chapter 7

My alarm went off of using and as soon as my turned off my alarm, I realized that it was Saturday. I was two days to long for this day. It was my first date ever. I never went on a date before and it's with Rantaro. But first, school. Yes, I have to wait eight hours for our date. I wondered what he has planned.

I realized I was still in bed and Rantaro was still sleeping. I slowly got out of bed but a loud ringing came from my phone, jump scaring me. I was getting a call fro Nagito. I grabbed my phone and went to the bathroom. I pick up the phone.

"Morning (Y/N)! Are you busy?"

"I was about to shower. Why did you call?"

"I need help with entrance exams. Are you busy after school?"

Shit! I didn't tell him about our date!

"Yeah after school? I'm going on a date with Rantaro. And why are you worried about exams now? You know homecoming to morrow right? Are you going?"

"Yeah! I'm going! But I just want to be prepared. You know you have to take them too. Have you studied?"

"No not yet."

"Well since your busy after school, maybe you can meet me in the library before class?"

"Yeah. I'll tell Rantaro."

"And did you get your dress??"

"Yes I did. I got ready for homecoming yesterday with Hiyoko and Mahiru. Why is everybody so worried about me and my dress?"

"Maybe because it has something to do with homecoming queen?"

"Nagito..?"

"Whoop! I said to much! Gotta go! See you in a the library!"

"Wai.." But before I could say anything, Nagito hung up. Homecoming queen? What the hell is he going on about?

I shook my head and lead on my morning carefree as always. I started the shower and before I could get ready, I hear a knock on the door.

"Babe?" It was Rantaro, guess he's up. I wasn't naked yet so I opened the door.

"Yes Rantaro?"

"I heard you talking to someone. Who was it?"

"It was Nagito. He needs help on exams so I'm gonna go to the library before class."

"Oh okay! I just wanted to check on you that's all. How's your leg?"

"Good. It's getting better now."

"That's good, also, you might need to wear a bathing suit for our date."

"Rantaro, I cant swim. Like not in a 'I don't know how to' way like a 'I can't swim because of my leg' way. Why do I have to wear a swimsuit?"

"It's not swimming. It's more of a water park."

"I can't get it wet you should know this."

"Can't you cover it?"

"Yeah."

"Good! Take what you can cover it with."

"I won't argue but I will ask, when I was on the phone with Nagito he said something about homecoming queen. Do you know anything?"

"Go take your shower babe."

"You didn't ans..." Rantaro stops me with a kiss and then let's go.

"Get ready."

What the hell is happening? It's kinda hard to keep this carefree act if Nagito and even Rantaro is hiding something from me. But, I took a deep breath and went on with my showers.