Who's The New Guy

Ally's pov

I'm so happy that Eden and Daniel are together. They are so cute. The whole fandom loves them.            I am so glad that Daniels parents approved of Eden and that they talked about the whole child thing. I know that Eden told me that Daniels dad was actually really happy for them and stuff but his mom was kinda skeptical. She was totally glad that you guys had talked through it and agreed that there would be no more baby attempts in the near future. But over all she was happy. They were ultimately happy. I can't fathom how awesomely cute they are. I don't want to start a fight with Zach but I know its coming. Last night was awful I haven't talked to Zach in 18 hours. Right after I got the message saying that I was clingy and jealous I ran out of the venue and straight to bed. The boys had just gone on stage so I had already cried myself to sleep by the time they made it to the bus. I woke up and the band had posted a video of me sleeping with my makeup running. and then there ways Jacks voice saying "Guys Ally probably watched a sad video about a dog and then fell asleep." Zach, I hope knew that it wasn't because of that. I woke up and the boys were still sleeping. We were parked in Tennessee for the day so I decided to go get breakfast with the girls. But there was something strange. The two beds were full and there was a sleeping guy and girl. weird. 

As we pull up to Krispy Kreme and hop out I get a call from Zach. I let it ring. Jadyn gives me a funny look and I just roll my eyes at her. She kinda short laughs and sig in disapproval but whatever. I can't be mad at her she did nothing wrong. We get our donuts and sit down. 

Ally: hey I'm sorry for being a jerk.

Jadyn: Its fine but whats up

Ally: its Zach

Eden: oh no, do I need to beat the baby?

Ally: no not yet, I want to give him time to explain. himself.

Courtney: What did he do?

Ally: So basically I saw him looking at you *points to Jadyn* and I know thats stupid but he was looking at you the same way he looks at me. I got a little upset but nothing happened. But then Zach started texting me because we couldn't talk. He sent me a text saying that we should talk. But then we started texting and had a conversation and finally he said that he thought that I was the clingy and jealous type. 

Bella: oh no he didn't

Ally: oh yes he did. I went to bed crying that night

Jadyn: He wouldn't say that. I know him too well. We may still be in the rough patch but I know him.

Ally: I want to believe that but I'm not sure. I never wanted to second guess my self when it comes to him. I want to be positive I want to be right. But I'm still not sure

Eden: you shouldn't have to second guess yourself. 

Ally: I know but I need to sort this out with him. I haven't talked to him since.

Bella: well then what are we doing sitting around. 

We make our way back to the tour bus. We get back and there are four new faces talking to the boys. There is a girl who looks like she just came out of a Hollywood production. Her makeup was too much for me to handle. but hey you do you boo boo. I don't know she seems nice but she was googling over Zach and I don't need that right now. There are also three boys. One that looks presentable, one that has that boy band singer charm, and one that looks like he just rolled out of bed.

New Girl: my name is Anna a.k.a your replacement 

Ally: ok and who are you new guy? Zach's new replacement?

Zach: Ally!!

Ally: what I thought that we were naming things that would never happen.

New Guy: actually my name is Ethan and Im their new opening act.

Jadyn: so you're my replacement?

Ethan: no, but they booked me incase things were too awkward between you and Zach.

Jadyn: Well they're not so who are you "Mr. pretty boi" to judge my relationships with my friends?

Ethan: Sorry for miss judging you but I think that you just called me pretty.

Even though Jadyn wouldn't want to admit it she was totally blushing.  There were two other boys that I had never seen before. Clearly twins but just enough difference to tell them apart. 

Twin #1: Hi my name is Erin and I'm Ethan's photographer.

Twin #2: hi I'm Raúl and I'm Ethan song writer.

Jadyn: see he can't even write his own songs. This is why I should be the only opening act. No offense to you guys I'm pretty sure you're pretty chill.

Raúl: actually our manager asked me to write a duet for you guys.

Jadyn: no way in that case I am dropping out. 

Ally: oh come on stop being so dramatic. 

Jadyn: no way I refuse to sing with a pig of a human being.

Ally: you don't even know him, He says one sentence and in your response you call him pretty. If anything you don't like him you love him. 

Jadyn: you really do belong with Zach.

Jadyn walks away but we all know she's blushing. I'm so excited for her. I hope she opens up to love. He seems really into her. I want him to be into her. She deserves that. Maybe if she like his music they can bond and ride off into the sunset together. I don't want her to forget Ace but I want her to let herself be ok with letting go. He would want that for her. 

Erin: whats up with her?

Ally: short version... boy problems

Raúl: don't all teenage girls have boy problems?

Ally: No, all women from teenage years up have boy problems because they start to understand that what most men are saying is wrong. But in Jadyns case she's been through a lot.

Raúl: touché