My Confession

I woke up next to Jacky. He was sound asleep and, the only noises I could hear, were his breathing and slight whispers of a name.

"Ronnie" He finally said clearly. Ronnie? He was dreaming of Ronnie? What the fuck? "Ronnie, come closer." Okay, this was getting too weird. I start to gently shake his shoulders and, thankfully, he woke up. "Oh. Good morning, Sasha." he said through a smile.

"Morning." I replied, elongating each vowel as I spoke.

"What?" he questioned.

"Are you bi, or something?"

"What? No."

"Okay, that was too obvious." I said, laughing a bit. "Hey, can I tell you something?"

"Sure."

"I'm bi." I said, looking away with a slight smile that soon faded.. "That's the main reason I left home. Came out to my mom and she beat the living shit out of me." I looked back at Jacky. He now had a very worried and concerned look on his face. "I left that night. Never looked back."

"Sasha, sweetie." he said, pulling me into a hug. "You're gonna be okay. Even if your mum didn't accept you, we will." He kissed the top of my head lightly and began to rock my now trembling body back and forth slightly. I could feel tears stream down my face as a small sob slipped my lips. Does he actually care?