Chapter Fifteen

-Nash's POV

I went back into the house after Cameron left, running up to my room. I locked my door, sliding my back down the wall. I just now realized that I was crying. I'm losing my best friend. I can't do this, I can't deal with him "needing space" from me. I felt like my stomach was being twisted in a knot and I had a huge lump in my throat. I just now realized that I was crying, no, sobbing.

How did this happen? Everything is falling apart. What am I going to do with out him? He's the closest friend I have. I can't imagine not making vines with him and doing stupid ass challenges on YouTube just to make our fans happy. Who am I going to--

My thoughts were interrupted by yelling coming from down stairs. I wiped my tears and ran down stairs.

My mom was on the floor with tears running down her face and Hayes was standing by the telephone with a look of shock on his face.

"Mom.. Hayes? What's going on?" I questioned

"it's Cameron," my mom said looking up at me "he's in the hospital... He had a wreck, a pick up truck slammed into the side of his car and he is in a coma." she whimpered, her voice cracking towards the end of her sentence.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I ran into the hospital, the bright lights shocking me, tears blurring my vision. I sprinted to the front desk.

"W-where is C-Cameron Dallas at?!" I said a lot louder than I ment to. The lady at the desk was a little bit taken aback. She nodded, though, and started typing.

"He's in room 219, but he can't have visitors for a few hours hun." she said giving me a sympathetic look.

"thank you" I whispered quietly making my way to the mostly empty waiting room.

---------------------------------------------------

A few hours passed but it seemed more like years, each second my heart dropped a little more and by the time she told me that I could go see him, I could barely breath. I rushed to the elevator and pressed the number 2. What seemed like forever later I arrived on the second floor.

I rushed down the hallway, scanning the door for the number "219". When I finally found it I opened up the door as quickly as possible. I gasped as I saw Cameron, my Cameron, laying on the twin sized hospital bed, his face pale and worn out looking. The only sound that was echoing through the small room was the sound of the heart monitor.

Looking at him like that made me feel as if I was in a coma myself. My heart seemed like it was barely beating and I was freezing cold. I walked over to him and grabbed his hand, intertwining our fingers. A few moments after that the door opened again and in rushed Cameron's mom and sister both sobbing.

They immediatly crowded around Cam and I stayed where I was as they cried and tried to talk to me. I couldnt even open my mouth to reply, if I did I would end up choking on a sob and beginning to cry again. After a few hours the doctors came in and said that we would have to visit him one at a time now.

Mrs. Dallas and cams sister both exchanged looks and glanced at me, then they left the room. Leaving me alone once again with Cameron.

"Cameron I'm so so sorry this is all my fault why can't I do anything right?! If I hadn't upset you you would have never driven off and you would never have been hit by the truck and you never would have gone into a coma. Maybe if I had just let myself admit that I do love you. I've loved you since the day we met. That's part of the reason why I always told you I hated gay people, I didn't want you to find out. Even when you told me that you loved me I stilled couldn't admit it because I was scared. Scared that maybe you were just joking or that you would realize when we started dating that you could do soooo much better than me. But I'm going to tell you now, and hopefully it isn't too late. Cameron Alexander Dallas I love you. I am in love with you. And I wish I had told you sooner."

~ ugh guys I never like my chapters but shitfuck it happened!!!!! Love you guys loads! I stayed up late to update because you guys are amazing anD YOU GOT ME TO 10.1K LIKE WTF IS LIFE. I'm so surprised so many of y'all have read this since it is my first fan fiction but holy hell thank you!!

Goal: 200 reads 40 votes 45 comments (:

This chapter is dedicated to..........

Bum dun tss

Shylynabeth!!!!! Your comments are always really sweet and I love all the support

Xoxo em