Chapter Twelve

-Cam's POV

I couldn't sleep last night. I just laid there, grinning about what Nash had said. I never, ever, in a million years thought that he would except me. Especially when he knew I liked him! Things couldn't be going any better. Unless of course Nash turned out to be gay/bi and liked me back.

It's about 10am and I wandered downstairs to find some food. I turned on the tv and grabbed some cereal and some milk. I poured both into a bowl and took it into the living room. Spongebob was on so I entertained myself with that for awhile.

-----------------------------------------------------

I looked at the clock and realized that it was a quarter till three. I stretched and flicked off the tv. I went upstairs and checked my phone. 2 new messages. One was from JC (a/n ayyyyeee) and one was from Nash. I clicked on the message that Nash had sent me.

From Nashyyyy: hey do you wanna hang out at my house around 4?

To Nashyyyy: yea bro! Movie marathon?

He replied a few seconds later.

From Nashyyyy: yeh! We can watch all the paranormal activity movies!! Bring snacks!!!!

To nashyyyy: HELL YEA!! I'll bring my comfy pajamas too:p

From Nashyyyy: sounds good!

I smiled. Finally we're getting back to normal. Well I mean semi normal. I went and got all my clothes together, I'm assuming I'm spending the night. Then I went downstairs and grabbed several bags of candy out of the pantry and some chips and soda. I went back upstairs and examined myself in the mirror. Maybe I should pull myself together abit, I look rather rough. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Then I brushed out my hair and quiffed it nicely.

I walked into my closet and pulled out some sweats and a tie dye t shirt. I also put on my black vans. I examined myself again. Hmm better than before. I sprayed some colone that smelled a lot like mint and flowers and let me tell you, that smells hella great.

I glanced at the clock, it was ten till four. I grabbed my phone, wallet and snacks and went out to the car. The drive to Nash's house seemed long even though it really only took about 5 minutes. I went up and knocked on the door, a few seconds later Nash opened the door. He paused a few seconds just looking at me and then I coughed trying to pull him back to the real world.

"oh uh hey cam!" he muttered opening the door wide enough for me to go through. I smiled and set down all my stuff in the living room.

"you have the movies right Nash?"

"duh of course I do." he sassed

He's so cute.

After a few minutes we settled down and the movie started playing. We had shut all the blinds and turned off all the lights. Nash's family were all out at the beach which ment that they wouldnt be back until a lot later so we had the house to ourselves.

I wish we could be doing other things rather than just watching movies.

Fuck he looks hot when he's concentrating. Speaking of I should probably do that I thought turning my head back to the tv.

About halfway through the second movie we were both scared as fuck. Well mostly me but shit this movie was fucked up. Right as the mom was getting dragged down the stairs lightning struck and I flipped shit. I had been so into the movie I hadn't realized it was raining. I jumped over towards Nash hoping he would help me. He started laughing and I turned and looked at him. I sucked my breath in, we were only about ten centimeters away from eachother. I could feel his breath on my face and suddenly I forgot about the movie. All I was noticing was that I'd never seen Nash's eyes look so dark before. He pupils were dilated and his mouth hung slightly open.

Before I could register what was happening he leaned in and I could feel his warm lips collide with mine. Our mouths molded and he pushed me backwards. My hands went up his shirt slightly tugging on it. Right as he was about to pull his shirt off we heard the keys jingling in the door and he jumped off me. At the same time the door opened and Nash's family walked in.

~IT FINALLY HAPPENED AYYYEE. shiznits getting reallllllll!!!!!! Ok for this chapter the goals is: 20 votes 100 reads and 20 comments!!(:

P.s. was this update even good?? Idk

Xoxo em