Konoha's Weapon Spealist

Summary: Naruto finds an advanced piece of technology from a lost civilization under the village. Konoha will never be the same. Weapon!Inventor!Naruto!

Chapter 1

Naruto Namikaze, youngest son of the triplets born to Minato Namikaze and Kushina Namikaze, and brother to Mito Namikaze and Menma Namikaze, was bored. He was walking around the village after his parents had denied him training again. Of course that didn't mean he didn't train on his own. It was pretty simple when you were practically ignored.

Now, one might be wondering what a five year old was doing all alone. Shouldn't he be with his family? Well, five years ago, on the day of his birth with his siblings, an unknown masked man had came and ripped out the Kyuubi from his mother, forcing his father to seal the Yin and Yang halves into Menma and Mito.

His father used a different seal that wasn't the Reaper Death Seal and his mother had survived thanks to her Uzumaki genes and Tsunade's medical knowledge. His siblings were praised as heroes, while he was hardly paid any attention to. He had gotten use to it, so it really didn't matter to him anymore. He simply didn't care.

As he was lost in his thought, he didn't notice that he was going deeper within the forest dubbed the Forest of Death, until he fell down a hole he didn't see and blacked out.

Waking up, he didn't know how long he was out, but saw that he was inside what looked like an abandoned warehouse. There was a broken chair at the side and a worn out table in the middle. On the table, there seemed to be what looked like a bracelet.

"Hm, I wonder what this is doing here?" he thought aloud as reached out to grab the thing. Before he could even touch it, the bracelet jumped and latched onto his wrist.

"Organism Detected. Beginning Scan."

"What the hell!?" he yelled as he tried to take off the 'talking bracelet' but couldn't.

"Scanning Complete. Beginning Synchronizing. Nanites ready to be injected."

Naruto had felt something prick his wrist and was honestly wondering what was going on. What the bracelet had actually done to him.

"Nanites injected."

"Um, who are you?" he asked the bracelet, a bit freaked out and wondering if he was sane as he asked the question.

"Synchronizing the host's brain. Extracting memories."

"Are you going to be ignoring me?" he huffed.

"Hello, Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze. My name is Kira and I am an artificial intelligence, or A.I for your understanding."

"How do you know my name?" he raised as eyebrow.

"I have synchronized with your brain and have extracted your name from your memories."

"Um..okay? How are you talking to me like this? What is an A.I? And what did you do to me?" he rapidly shot out the questions, but then the A.I didn't seem to be effected.

"I have been created by the top scientist of the Golden Ages. Civilization has downgraded severely from then as I can see through your memories. An artificial intelligence is a unit that functions just like a human and is able to assist you with any of your goals. I have injected nanites into your body to help you with your overall body progress. Nanites have been created to help in enhancing human abilities." she finished ad he tried to understand what she had just told him. 'She', because her voice sounded feminine.

"Oh, okay. Well its nice to meet you Kira!" he said cheerfully.

"You have sustained minor injuries. I will now commence healing abilities." she said and before he could do anything, he felt the sore spots where he had fallen feel much better.