Infections

After one of my changes I woke up outside again but this time I wasn't alone. i look to the right of me and see chase he stood up and scowled at me. what I ask confused then he turns around and i see a bite mark on his shoulder. "You bit me last night!" he yelled at me "Now I'm going to be like you!" he was absolutely pissed but I couldn't blame him I would have been too if my best friend was the reason why I changed into a dog monster. "Look chase I'm sorry i tell him i didn't mean it really I've warned you before not to come near me when I'm like that. But look I'll help in any and every way I can Quinn will help and I'm sure that zoey will help." But right as I mentioned the blondes name be jerked his head towards me. "No!" he yelled "You must never let her know never!"

I had never seen him so scared in the whole time that I've known him.  I nodded  my head in agreement I mean it's the least I can do for him right. We walk to Quinn dorm and tell her what happened. She scolded us both me for not being more careful and chase for going out alone on the full moon. Both of us lowered our head the same way a scolded puppy would. "Well now I have to make room in our little shelter for two werewolves" she sighed. "I'm sorry Quinn." I tell her and she nods. I could tell she hasn't gotten much sleep lately. Tomorrow was gonna be chases first change and he was terrified. He was a total reck in my opinion and I felt bad for him.

The next day we went to the shelter with chains for both of us and hurried on our way. We hooked everything up and chained ourselves to different walls. I looked out the window and saw the sun starting to set. I see Chase across from me he started to growl. He was changing at a more rapid speed then I was and I didn't understand why. The moon light began to pour into the shelter that's when I started to change I could feel my bones breaking and I let out a cry of pain. Chase looked up at me with pained eyes. I could tell he was in a lot of pain. I yell over to "Him hang in there Chase!" I let out another yell my voice starting to change. Chase looked at me and cried it hurts so much. My voice became more beastly when I spoke I saw that it even scared Chase. Inside I knew that I would always scare people which hurt more than even the change itself"

I see my reflection in a puddle on the floor if the bunker morphing from man to beast my body getting bigger strong hairier it looked like something straight out of a nightmare. Then again this was my nightmare my own living hell that this was my life now and I just infected Chase now he would suffer just like me. I start pulling on my chains harder and harder letting out snarls and growls. I saw Quinn watching me in horror frozen in place. "GET AWAY NOW!!! Get away before I hurt you. I'll eat you alive you come any closer!" I started snapping at her my mouth foaming the blood lust becoming over powering.

She finally ran to my relief. I look across from me and see Chase changing as well his screams of pain echoing throughout the chamber.

That's all I remembered from that night. I wake up the next morning outside in a pile of leaves naked I look at my hands and see dried blood on my hands again. I bury my face in my hands. Then I remember Chase oh no where is he. I start yelling his name. Until I hear a moan "Chase are you OK" I ask him. He wakes up and I help him back where we get new pairs of cloths. Finally the cycle was over for a bit and I desired to spend time with Quinn. We went to her room and watched a movie in bed.