Think fast

Chase is still on the ground sobbing I can feel the restraints getting tighter and tighter. I groan Chase wasn't changing as quickly I had to think then it came to me. "Chase you have to get up I have an idea." He looks up and we and asked what I needed. "Quinn has a sedative we try not to use it except on emergencies go get it now triple the dose hurry!" He nods and take off. I'm covered in sweat I feel my cloths getting tighter and tighter as my body begins to change. He comes running back with two syringes and I take a deep breath "Do it now quickly!" He stabs the needle onto my shoulder it feels like acid I howl out in pain. I look up at him as he does the same. His clothes were ripping "get to your place now it will be over soon this will help I promise!" He pants and runs off I hear the lock click in place and sigh I was so stupid putting myself in here.

I knew they wouldn't have it I'm the reason chase nearly got the girls. Tears are burning my eyes as I realize everything I had done. I watch my hands as they grow the fur enveloping them and the claws breaking though. I was so itchy I couldn't help it I had to I was scratching tearing my skin it hurt so bad but I couldn't stop! Finally I collapse and close my eyes let it happen.