The Beginning

You found yourself at some strange place and around you was vulcanic field.You recognize that is hologram for action duel even that you haven't seen one.But you had amnesia and didn't know from where you came from but you somehow know you had something to fullfil.

Y/N: Where am I ?

You soon find out that you are in the middle of Arc League Championship.You started to walk and saw a young duelist that is currently loosing to some 2 duelist.You run to help him.

????: Now Fujin the Breakstorm Star"s effect activates.Finish Yuya off.

The duelist name was Yuya and he was about to loose when suddenly you jump on the field.

Y/N: Not so fast.From my hand I activate Effect Veiler abillity.By discarding it your monster effect is negated until the end of you turn.

Intrusion penalty 2000 LP

Y/N 4000>>>>>2000 LP

Everyone look in shock.

???? No way.

Yuya: Thank you ,but who are you?
Y/N: I will tell you later,now I must defeat these two.

????: Hey,I don"t know who are you but mind your own business.

Y/N: Oh,I will.After I beat you.

Y/N: I draw!First,I summon my Max Warrior!

May Warrior 1800 ATK

YN: Next i play the spell Double summon allowing me to normal summon once more.I summon tuner monster Hyper Synchron!

Hyper Synchron 1600 ATK

Yuya: A tuner monster!

Y/N: I now tune my level 4 Hyper Synchron with my level 4 Max Warrior!Clustering wishes will become a new shining star! Become the path its light shines upon!I Synchro Summon! Take flight,Stardust Dragon!

Stardust Dragon 2500 ATK

????: Nice try but my monster is still stonger.

Fujin the Breakstorm Star 3000 ATK

Y/N: Not for long.I activate Hyper Synchron effect.Whet it's used as Synchro material that monster gains 800 ATK!

Stardust Dragon 3300 ATK

????: Oh no!

Y/N :Stardust dragon finish this.Shooting Sonic!

Your dragon destroyed his monster.

????: 300>>>>>0 LP

The duelists disappears and Yuya walks up to you.

Yuya:Wow that was really good move.What"s your name again?

Y/N Thank you.I am Y/N Fudo.

Yuya:My name is Yuya Sakaki and thank you for saving me back then.We should duel sometime.

Y/N:Yeah I think the same.

Yuya then walks off and you feel strange somehow but you wanted to go ahead and continue you journey.

Meanwhile somewhere not far from your location in the LDS building a tall man with red glasses and scarf was waching you thought camera that was pointing at you.

I will call Declan by his Japanese name because in my opinion it suits him better.

Frank: What should we do about him,sir?

Reiji: We wil let him participate in the tournament.This guy seems strong and I wanna see his abillities.

You were walking down the street when suddenly a girl came out of nowhere pointing at you.She has indigo hair tied into a ponytail with a large yellow ribbon, and green eyes.

????: Are you Xyz user?

When you seen her you were amazed by hear apperiance she was beyond beautiful to you.Your whole soul felt joyfull at that time.You answered with a calm smile.

Y/N :What if I am?

????: I will then beat you in a duel and show the professor I can fight my own battles.

You felt weird.You didn't know what was she talking about,but you didn't care.You wanted to duel her,as if your whole body and soul was put to it and activate your duel disk.

Y/N: Fine then,we shall duel.But first I want to know your name.

Selena: I'm Selena,but you don't need to know that because when I finish with you there will be nothing you can do.

Y/N: We'll see about that.

Both of you activated your duel disks.

Both of you: Let"s Duel!

             This was the first part of my story.The other one will be longer.I hope you will enjoy it