Chapter 2: Catching up

Start from the beginning

I looked up and saw them laughing. I knew it. I glared at them. I looked away and said,"I d-don't."

"Ooh~ So why are you stuttering?" Fang asked

"Who wouldn't if he is being asked a question like that?" I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, fine." He replied. "So, you don't have a girlfriend?" He added.

"I already told you guys, i don't" I replied.

"Eww. You suck."

"Same goes to you."

"Wha---!?" I cut him out by asking, "Why? Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Uh n-no."

"See? You stuttered. And you also don't have a girlfriend. So it's a tie." I laughed with Gopal.

"Aish! These two." He said and laughed with us. But me and Fang realized something that Gopal didn't even noticed. The both of us exchanged glances and smirks and asked, "Well, How about you, Gopal? Do you have a girlfriend?" With a matching 'sarcastic' tone.

He immediately stopped laughing and looked at us. A scary look. "You do remember that i'm the oldest among all of you guys, do you?"

"Well, you don't act as one." Fang said as he bursted out of laughing.

Holy Sh*t.

Fang's so honest. Too honest that he can piss off people that easily. I really don't know how these two hangs out during school days.

I controlled myself not to laugh. I looked at Gopal and he looks really pissed. Fang stopped laughing immediately. Maybe because he noticed that he is the only one that's laughing and he looks crazy. Pfft. The thought of it makes it harder to control my laughter but i need to stop because this is a serious matter.

Gopal stood up and raised both of his hands. Okay, here we go. He's gonna punch us. Both Fang and I closed our eyes and got ready for the punches that's gonna land on our faces. We waited.

But i didn't feel any punches, instead, i felt an arm wrapped around my shoulders. I was pulled close into someone. It almost felt like a 'half hug'. I opened my eyes only to see me and Fang surrounded by Gopal's arms. My eyes widened when he started laughing. Fang and I are so confused of what is happening. Did Gopal gone crazy?

"You guys should've seen your faces." He said while laughing. Both of us stared at him with a blank face (-___-). When he stopped laughing, he said " Now, that's how older people scare those who are younger than them." He then smirked at the thought. Me and Fang looked at each other and bursted out of laughing. Gopal soon joined us.

[Others: Those people are crazy. -___-]

"Wow Fang, i've never seen you laugh a lot like this." I said. It's true though.

"Get used to it, Boboiboy. He became happier when we started college."

"Wow. Is high school really that depressing to the point that you weren't happy that time?"

"Dude, school's still depressing until now. I'm just in the mood these past few days that's why i'm so hyped up. But i'm still the same old me."

"Change topic. Our flight is in 3 days, right?" Gopal asked.

"Yeah. Are your tickets with you guys?"

"Yep" They both said in unison.

"What time is the flight?" Gopal asked.

"5:00 AM" I said.

"5:00 AM!?" They exclaimed.

"Uhh...yeah. But we need to be at the airport by 4:00 AM."

"That's too early~"

"Yeah! We need rest Boboiboy."

"Now don't blame me. You guys all agreed to this."

They both sighed in disappointment.

"That's what you get for not checking your tickets and not knowing much about your own flight."

I'm sure that they didn't even checked their flights and agreements. I mean, i wouldn't be surprised. That's Fang and Gopal anyways.

"Hey, about the girls, did you contact them already?" I asked. Well, just to be sure that they're still coming. I haven't heard from them for a long time.

"Yep. I called them yesterday. They said they'll just see us there in the airport." Gopal said.

"Oh okay. That's great." Right after i said that, i immediately heard a phone ringing. When i looked at them, i found out that it was Fang's phone. "I'll just answer this" he said as he stood up and got a bit far from us.

"Uhh...guys, i need to go now. Kaizo's calling me and i also need to pack my things in advance." Fang said after the call.

"Bye Fang!" I patted his back. Gopal did the same.

"Don't be late okay?" Gopal said.

"Yeah right." He said before he walked away.

"I'm gonna go now too, Boboiboy. I need to help my Dad clean the garage before we leave."

"So, let's see each other on the day of the flight?"

"Yeah. That'd be great."

"Dey...Boboiboy, don't you dare be late."

"I won't. Dont worry."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
06/06/18

Please don't forget to vote and comment! Thanks!