The game continues

Start from the beginning

Rk started laughing at his daughter's antic soon joined by khusi.

Pimple kyun ayenge gunjan......khusi asked not able to hide her curiosity.

Najar laag jayegi na.Look how he is looking at you. ......gunjan said pointing at arnav who was glaring at them.

What the , Khusi remove that....... arnav ordered not liking sudden obstacles for his eyes. And what does it mean by Najar laag jayegi na. He was her husband damn it.

No di don't remove........gunjan said now adding her dupatta as well.

Khusi........... arnav irritation knew no bound. If only he gets anything to break at that time.

What khusi????Ok if you want me to remove this then first throw the dice...... gunjan kept her condition. Here she wants to play and no one was helping.

Oh that's it........... arnav said before really throwing the die with great force.

Here I threw it now remove.... arnav said proudly completing his task.

Rk not being able to control started laughing rolling on the floor and gunjan started huffing and puffing with anger. That was her favourite die which she carried everywhere.
Khusi once again formed three Os . She was sure if this continues her eyes will be out in her hand for sure.

Arnav what is wrong with you. How can you play such childish game? If you were so eager to play you should have called me. You me arav would have played basketball...... sheetal interrupted even before gunjan could begin taking arnav's class.

It must be khusi's idea right.......sheetal asked eyeing khusi.

Oh khusi you're business tycoon ASR's wife. You should have some taste. You should change your low class mentality may it be dress or game......... sheetal continued with her taunt completely missing the blazing fire in the eyes of ASR. Who was ready to brust like volcano looking at teary eyes of khusi.

One word and you are dead sheetal. .......... arnav roared still looking at his khusi so not like his sanki wife. If it was for old khusi she would have shown sheetal her place. May be his ignorance made her insecure and weak. But not anymore. He has decided now. His wife will only throw this sheetal out of their life and he would make sure of it.

ASR .......sheetal tried her luck. Now her last hope was arnav only. After knowing family were against her, her last hope was asr. She can't lose after coming so far.

Sheetal just leave from here....... arnav said gritting his teeth. He wanted to throw sheetal out of their life at that very moment. But he want his khusi to take that step. She should stand for herself and he will make that happen at any cost . But this time he will always be beside her ,holding her hand.

Khusi , Are you ok???? arnav asked kneeling in front of khusi who was trying really hard to not breakdown.

Haan .....hum abi ate hai. ......... saying that khusi ran from there without giving any chance for any one to say single word leaving a very guilty and angry arnav behind.

Who was that chudel aunty? She made my di cry. You know if you had not sent that aunty I would have punched her........ gunjan said showing her small fist making both arnav and rk chuckle.

You don't worry gunjan I know how to cheer my Angel. You wait here I'll bring her......... rk confidently moved from there leaving behind a jealous soul who was busy cursing everyone.

Ok then now you what the uncle , till the time they return you search my dice. That was my favourite pink dice. You know how difficult it was to get pink one. Now search that..... gunjan ordered.

What the.......... the great ASR will search dice now.

**********************

Payal bitiya where is akash...... nani asked not seeing akash with her.

He said he have some work in office nani.Now what should we do di...... payal asked anjali getting nod from nani.

It's good that he is not here. So
first you pls talk with rk and ask him to be here for some more days.......... anjali suggested. They should inform him about the happening.

But di he is here only for today...... payal reply worriedly. He was saying he need to return to Lucknow the very next day.

But you once try to make him understand bitiya......... nani too joined.

Hello hi bye bye. Yes khoon... hamara matbal payal bitiya you try once. If he denies then we look for some other solutions.......mami said supporting anjali and nani.

Ji sasuma I'll talk with him......payal agreed with their suggestion.
Let the boys burn in jealousy for some more time.

********************

Angel......... rk called softly seeing khusi sitting ideally in the bench near pool side.

Rk pls leave me alone for sometime........khusi said without looking at him.

So that you can cry ......... rk utter abit sternly. He wants to shake her and ask what was she doing with herself? Why didn't she showed that chudel (according to gunjan) her place? But he knew this was neither right time nor he was right person. He had seen the determination in arnav eyes to throw that chudel out of their life. Let him do what he was supposed to do.

Who said I'm crying...... khusi asked irritatedly. Why can't they leave her alone for sometime. She was frustrated with herself. Why was she not able to show that sheetal who she was??

Every thief says same thing.......rk said sitting beside her.

Thief... how dare you called me thief.......... khusi asked getting red with anger making rk chuckle at her innocence. It was so easy to divert her mind.

Accha then who stole my favourite car.........rk teasingly asked sighing in relief for being able to chance her mood.

Wo mene thodi kiya tha. Wo to ........khusi tried giving some excuse looking here and there not getting one at that moment.

Haan haan. Wo tho payal thina......rk started laughing seeing how khusi was nodding her head vigorously agreeing with him.

Khusi you are too funny.......rk said between his laughter.

Rk you........khusi too joined him not before beating him.

Thank u............ khusi whispered keeping her head in his shoulder. She was glad that without making her uncomfortable he changed her mood.

Oho now madam have started saying thank u to ......

Oh shutup rk...........

Come on now let's go gunjan wants to complete the game.........rk said pulling her from her seat who with any objection followed him.

*******************

What is wrong with everyone? Why are they behaving so weirdly? Till yesterday everyone were under my wave but today they all are against me. And who were those two in the hall. I can't lose coming so close to my mission. I should make arnav against khusi. She should be thrown out of this house. I can't allow her to come in front of my mission...... sheetal thought to herself before dialling some number.

To be continued. ...........

What do you think what is sheetal planning? Will she be able to separate our arshi?????

How was it?? Hope you like it. Sorry for any mistake. Pls do vote and comment.
Love you all😘😘😘😘😘😪