7

Kyle's POV:

Princi had appointed me to handle special classes about animal fear, as the professor appointed for this was ill, nor any other professor were available to continue the classes & I was excellent in handeling the animals by now, but..... I couldn't say no to MOTH.

For next 4 weeks I had to bond with juniors, its boring. I could have enjoyed my evenings with my friends after classes, but now I have to break my head over some shitty classes. Shoot this moth.

Kristy too was afriad of animals, I didn't knew about it untill I saw her today entering the class. Mesmarising !

'Good evening guys Iam Kyle, dont be afraid I won't rag you, I have come here to handle you all as a temporary guide of this special class. I want to know your reason behind your fear, lets start with ..... KRISTY?'

She didn't show any response nor she was shocked to see me there. But when I spoke her name, her eyes found mine, drilling my heart with that blue shine of her eyes.
She stood up from her seat and spoke..

"umm! Iam afraid of animals bcz .. bcz.... I feel as if they will.."

She stopped in between, there was awkward silence among us, I wanted to hear her more, her lips parted for a while to speak but then she shut her mouth. I broke the silence..

'u feel what? Go on, speak what you feel. Don't be shy, we are here to over come our fear, lets be transparent.'

She didn't utter a word, her face gave away all the expressions. Was she in deep pain? I went near her bench.

Instead she got up from her seat and ran outside the class. I wanted to go behind and grab her but we had audience here.
Damn!

Next few classes went normal where everyone was comfortable by now, except Kristy.

She was not letting down her barriers, which stopped me everytime I took step near her. I need to reach her fear first.

One evening I took upon Wisely's Idea of practicals, using chameleon as part of our class.
My friend knew me very well, nor it was necessary to explain him about my feelings. May be by this Kristy would open up.

I took chameleon, from our school's live animals museum & entered the class. Few among students were excited, few scared, few worried but Kristy... as usual quiet.

Why is she so mysterious everytime?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Kyle: Any suggestions to impress girl like Kristy? But first give me that star.]

Fan Cover pic: by Tasleem

Fan Cover pic: by Tasleem.M

Tq fr such lovely art dear.

LOVE COMMENT, LIKE & SHARE.

~WHISKERS.