Chapter 26 part 1

Start from the beginning

"You know what?!" She snaps and the whole class instantly becomes quiet, scared of her reaction but when she notices the same bored looks on Erik Kendall and i's face she takes a deep breath and pinches the bridge of her nose.  "How about we just skip to science and work on our projects for the rest of the day" she suggest going to sit at her desk.

"Ms. M? How many planets are there again?" A boy ask and i notice hes making a model of the solar system. Pretty basic if you ask me compared to kendalls.

"9" she answer and Erik scoffs, he was irritated as hell and when he got like this he didnt care who knew. The scoff draws many students attention and the other 2 parents who were volunteering for the class while the teachers just glares.

"Its actually 8 pluto isnt considered a planet any more because its so small they call it a dwarf..." he explains while looking over kendalls project. It was a miniature model of a roller coaster that he used magnets to keep the cart on track and a tiny motor he built to make it move.

"Everyone knows that, we learned that last year...well maybe not everyone" kendall deadpans and i cant help but smile at how shady he is, but i was proud he knew his stuff and backed it up and just because she was the teacher he didnt believe everything she says.

Before anything else is said a few of the younger girls call me over to help them with paint and picking out colors and i notice a strong built guy from the back struggling to get it open.

"Youre never going to get it open like that" i laugh and the first thing i notice when he turns around is dimples. On both side and the fact that he kinda looks like someone i know. I take the paint jug from him that he was trying to rip open with force and turn the nozzle. He gives me a embarassed smile and i just grin giving him back the jug.

"Kendalls mom, what color do you think i should paint my flowers, blue or green" hazel ask and i frown at her, not because she called me kendalls mom because all the kids did either that or M but she hated those colors.

"I thought your favorite color was red like roses" i ask turning the nozzle on another paint container aware but not caring about the guy stairing at me.

"It was but i only liked it cause my mom said it was a girl color and only girls can like girly colors but you said anybody can like whatever they want so now i like blue and green" she smiles giving the blue paint to the man who pours some in a cup. "Thanks dad" she smiles before running off.

"The famous 'kendalls mom' we hear many stories about you" he grins putting the paint on the table after pouring some in another cup for another boy in the class. I notice the tattoos on his forearms when he pulls up his sweater sleaves and he catches me stairing.

"I wouldnt say famous" i laugh leaning against the table as we help distribute smocks, paint and paintbrushes to the kids and making sure no spills happen. "But yeah thats me and who might you be?" I ask mixing two paints to make green for a little boy with a mohawk afro who was angry about his favorite color not being an option.

"Adonis but some people call me doni or don like my trainer" he tells me with a smile while holding his hand out though im confused i still shake his hand.

"Your trainer?" I ask bending down to pick up the box of paint brushes from under the table unaware of his roaming eyes or erik watching him.

"Yeah im a profesional boxer, im usually traveling for fights durring the year so when ever im home i try to volunteer to spend time with hazel" he tells me and i awwe at how cute that is. We talk for a few more minutes before i head back over to kendall and erik.