Chapter 17 - Eggs

"The Child's Father" had sustained an injury gloriously on the account that a hero saves the beauty.

When the policeman came to take away the gangster Uncle, a handcuff was put on his hands and because he was still reluctant to part with me, he would turn around with every step he took, looked at me tearfully and said: "Little Girl, remember to come to the police station and help me to appeal for justice ah—"

After he said that, I was being despised by everyone on the spot including the policeman Uncle also start to suspect if I was his accomplice. With great difficulty I tried to explain clearly the situation and to persuade patiently the onlookers to leave.

There wasn't enough time for me to take a breather and I'd heard from my back a certain someone said: "It's bleeding."

I turned around and found out that the great and handsome VP Ren was holding his blood-bathed arm.

When we reached the hospital, he went to get a stitch for his wound and it took four stitches to wrap up the wound and it's already evening when everything done up.

Ren Han rejected the warm invitation from the doctor and nurse to stay in the hospital. He got himself a tetanus injection and insisted on going home.

And of course, as the main culprit of this incident, I didn't dare to neglect him so I willingly followed him back to his home.

When we reached home, I was shocked by how gorgeous Ren Iceberg's house was.

Princess Loli pink drop curtain, light blue fantasy wallpaper, cute bear-shaped sofa, heart-shaped pillow and large Teddy Bear toy.

Looking at the big and small teddy bears in the living room, I finally understood why Ren Han liked Ultraman so much during his first visit to my house.
As a Teddy Bear copycat, Ultraman has been well-liked by Ren Iceberg because of its unique cute temperament and hairy round head.

Ren Han, you're indeed a weird uncle.

I kept quiet, but in the end I gathered some courage to followed after the weird uncle entering the house, "VP Ren, since you're at home now, then take a rest, I—"

"I'm hungry."

I haven't say these three words "I'm going home", Ren Han had said it before me.

Since he was injured, Ren Han didn't say much words, don't know is it because he's bleeding or want to save energy.

And at this moment, after spitting out these two words, Ren Han went straight into the room, ignoring my rigid existence.

"VP Ren—" I didn't continue saying because at the same time I didn't know how to phrase it.

When Ren Han heard me, he slightly paused his step, turned around and said: "Bai Ning, don't tell me you don't know how to cook."

Afterwards, he walked straight into the bedroom and shut the door, leaving me alone to stand among so many Teddy Bears and feeling helpless.
I really don't know how to cook ah....

After 1 hour and 8 minutes of hard work, I finally finished making 3 dishes and 1 soup.

I lingered around Ren Han's bedroom door for a long time before I knocked on the door.

Shortly after, I heard the rustling sound of curtains from inside the room.

In no time, the door opened, the great VP Ren with a sleepy look said, "Is the meal ready?"

I nodded my head, and found out that Ren Han the weird uncle's bedroom was much more normal than the living room.

Other than a gorgeous black big bed, study table, wardrobe and computer, there's no other extra furniture.