Chapter 16 - The child's father

"How about a horror movie?"

"I hate the sound of women screaming."

"Science fiction movie?"

"It's all computer stunts. What's so nice to see?"

"Gun battle movie?"

"Ketchup all over the dead bodies, disgusting."

"Classic movie, shouldn't be a problem.. right?"

"Will fall asleep in the cinema, I'm scared of darkness."

" ....... "

At the cinema's ticket office, I was driven mad by him to the point that I wanted to scratch the wall. It was so rare for me this stingy person to be willing to treat someone to watch a movie, didn't expect that the other party actually so fussy.

Feeling frustrated and fuming with rage, I asked: "What do you actually want to watch?!"

The ticket sales lady's smiling face also gradually stiffened, "Why don't both of you decide first then queuing again?"

"That's right!!" The Auntie behind us got angry and yelled, "How much time wasted already for you guys to keep choosing?"

I stretched out my hand as an indication of desperation , "Boss, which film to watch?"

Hearing that, Big Young Master Ren unhurriedly touched his chin and said: "Let's watch《Pleasant Goat and Big Big Wolf: The Tiger Prowess》"

Stunned for three second then I told myself: The world is so big, nothing is too bizarre.

So this old man actually likes Xi Yang Yang.
When we went into the Hibiscus Hall, already seated so many parents with their kids.

I felt funny looking at the children running around in this magnificent hall. The cartoon theme song being played because the movie has not started, reminded me of Ren Han's ringtone. With nothing to talk about, I tried to find a topic:

"VP Ren, normally you like to watch Xi Yang Yang?"

Ren Han shoot a glance, "Dont call me VP Ren outside the company."

I was overwhelmed and said weakly: "Ren Han"

Ren Han raised his eyebrow with satisfaction but before he said anything, a beautiful woman wearing a Xi Yang Yang toy hat walked towards our direction, she looked left and right before curiously asking: "Can I ask whether only the both of you came to watch the movie?"

I blinked my eyes and didn't really understand what the beautiful woman meant.

Upon seeing this, the beautiful woman shook a number of hats that was on her hand and explained: "It's like this, our cinema is having an anniversary celebration, any kids who come to watch《Tiger Prowess》will get a Xi Yang Yang hat, can I ask if both of you —"

I looked around in a daze, sure enough ... other people were basically families bringing their kids to watch the movie, in here ... me and Ren Han became an eccentric person instead. When I was about to explain, I felt warmth on my palm, a certain someone was holding on to it.

Ren Han said: "My son followed his grandmother to buy popcorn, can you just give us the hat first?"

"Okay." Upon hearing that, the beautiful woman smiled and gave a hat to Ren Han. And before she left, she said: " Both of you're really filial, not only bringing the kid to watch movie, but to bring parents as well."

After the beautiful woman went far away, I also completely felt ashamed.

"Ren Han, isn't this deceiving?"