The End Is Near

[^^^The Above are lyrics taken from the Frank Sinatra song My Way^^^]
INFINITY WAR SPOILERS AHEAD kinda. I mean, its really just the people I'm killing off in this timeline but whatever. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
ALSO THERE IS MUCH ANGST. BE WARNED.
Regina was with Steve throughout the final battle, and when people started to turn to ash, all she felt was a big empty pit in her stomach.

She knew someone was going to die, someone close to her. She just didn't know who, and that terrified her.

So when everyone was gone, and those remaining stood looking around at each other, feeling that unexplainable pain of loss of their friends, Regina started making phone calls.

The first to pick up was Mickey, and he gave her the casualty list.
The list of their friends that died.

Dani, sort of. She had been with Katie at the time, and when she began to disappear Katie did what she always did and healed her, stopping the process. Only her legs were gone but still.
Jenny. That one really hurt, Jenny was one of her closest friends, her big sister figure.
Half of the kids at April's. Mona included. April however was alive.
Several others, many of Regina's French family, a few of Mickey's kids.

Regina collapsed to the floor in a heap of tears as the phone crashed to the ground and Steve held her as she cried.

Everyone dies in the end, but did it really have to be so soon?