Adult! kotori x homeless! reader

The shimagami subway
11:00 pm

Here i was once again by the trains asking for change again today was a good i got 5$ enough for food.

I decided to go where i usually go the bench where i sleep.

I lay there sleeping it's cold but i make it work here's to another day to get more than 5$.

I wake up feeling alot more comfortable than usaul i look around and see that a blanket is on top of me.

"Where did this come from although whoever left it is- i then feel a light breez on my forehead.

I then tap my forehead and feel a paper "huh a note?"

I then look at the note "here's a 20$ bill and also i left you the blanket you can keep it kotori"

"20$ and a blanket wow thank you kotori" i fold the blanket and hold it and put the 20$ in my pocket.

"Today was a not so good day didn't get much change and the 25$ i had i wasted on food and a shirt.'

I was still hungry "Im an idiot it sucks that today wasn't a good day" i then decide to sleep even though it was hard i managed.

The next way i wake up with my new blanket and a new note.

I read the note "i want you to go to the park today i want to talk kotori"

"Huh she wants to talk to me but this is only the second time this kotori person has done this should i go then again it's the park and in board daylight."

I sigh and decide to go to the park holding my blanket and still hungry.

I go there and look around "it would have helped if they told me what gender."

I then feel a tap on my shoulder "I'm sorry i should have told you" i hear a woman as she giggles

I

turn around

"I had work and today is my lunch break

"I had work and today is my lunch break." I blush deeply this womsn is absolutely beautiful.

"Hmm what's wrong you look like you have a fever im kotori by the way."

"O-oh your kotori and n-no just you know the sun in my face and all" i laugh.

"Well im glad that i made you blush you look cute." I blush more

"Y-you can tell" i asked taken aback by her kind of flirtatious personally.

"In high school i probaly wouldn't but mow yea i can now let's talk R/N."

"Y-yea sure so what do you wanna talk about."

"Who you are how are you homeless now?" She asked while holding my hand. I take a deep breath

"Well here's what happened i was kicked by mother when i was 19 but i did manage to find a job didn't pay too well unfortuanly that caused me to live on a bad part of town and unfortuanly i was fired from my job still don't know why."

I then feel kotori hugging me "oh poor thing that's horrible you are going to start living with me understand" i sit there shocked

"H-huh r-really why."

"Don't ask why just accept it" i nod and then she does something unexpected she kisses my cheek.

I blush deeply as she giggles and winks "my lunch break is over but I'll give you the adress and ny keys welcone home" she runs off to her job.

((And that's what i call a coneback glad to do this again and you already know i hope you all enjoyed this chapter today and as usaul until then see ya!))